**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss 100% without Aegon and Doom

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
I spent around 20K Units to fully explore Abyss without Aegon and Doom, you can check my teams on each paths here on my channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9J9RvAHL5U

Comments

• DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Sorry 20 k units is nuts. Congrats but you should have waited for the right characters
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Sorry 20 k units is nuts. Congrats but you should have waited for the right characters

20K units is really impressive, at least to me. I have Doom and Ægon and I dropped between 26-30K to explore (honestly don’t remember).
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

20k units is very good for abyss without aegon lol. I suppose you think july 4th deals are insane and a poor value as well?
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I spent 16k already for 4 paths...no doom
    I have Aegon nf ht sym supreme
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Good on to OP. That’s a huge accomplishment.
    Dailey said:

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. If you don’t farm potions prior to going in, it takes about 5000 units a path. With Aegon. So 4000 units a path without doom or Aegon is insane.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Good on to OP. That’s a huge accomplishment.

Dailey said:

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. If you don’t farm potions prior to going in, it takes about 5000 units a path. With Aegon. So 4000 units a path without doom or Aegon is insane.
    LOL.. seeing as that guy haven't responded to anyone who's called him out.. pretty sure they haven't done path 1 yet..
  • SwatUSwatU Posts: 30
    Nice! I done without Aegon and NF (attaching full waste):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LznQ7pDG6gc
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    20k units okay but the time?
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    SwatU said:

Nice! I done without Aegon and NF (attaching full waste):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LznQ7pDG6gc

Nice!
  • What was your team.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited September 2020
    amazing, which roster u used for easy path?
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Aaronc94 said:

amazing, which roster u used for easy path?

you can see my teams on each path in the vid.