**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I'm just gonna mention it if no one else will...

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

This is awesome, we can finally target class specific iso! Thanks Kabam!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Great!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm so glad they're a thing. Finally I can get something that's not a civil warrior dupe and a bunch of tech iso
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yeah that is pretty amazing. I don’t know which one to go for though.

I already have a max sig 4* Quake.
    I don’t have a four star Quake either lol

4* DUAL CLASS Crystals...

And looks like the 2 classes will always be the same each day as the 5* Dual Class one is.

**only bad thing is they really need to RENAME them to include either 4* or 5* in the name of the crystal, so you’re not having to look at the number of shards or the stars to the left.

ie...
    COSMIC AND TECH 5* DUAL CRYSTAL
    COSMIC AND TECH 4* DUAL CRYSTAL

Think that’s why they made the picture different as well
  • ..and note about targeting a certain Class of ISO based on your future Rankup needs is a good point.

As a lot of ppl probably don’t care what champ or class of champ is pulled from 4* nowadays, but will help to target a particular Class of ISO from the Dup rewards.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yeah that is pretty amazing. I don’t know which one to go for though.

I already have a max sig 4* Quake.

I'm definitely going for Skill/Mutant. I'm currently ranking up a Havok and an Elsa with exactly no more iso to put into them.
  • Really appreciate the effort by Kabam to improve this game.
    Buffing champs more frequently was incredibly nice and now this is even more nice. I would be very happy to see summer of pain too. But Kabam are providing us with lot of other stuffs, so not gonna rush it.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Woah I didn't even know this was a thing. Great though.👌
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Wonder if these DUAL CLASS ones (either 4/5) will be counting toward Class ADVANCEMENT Events ? (and SA, etc)

Anyone tried yet ? (already known that PC Shard version ones don’t count for points, even though other shard ones do).

Wonder if these DUAL CLASS ones (either 4/5) will be counting toward Class ADVANCEMENT Events ? (and SA, etc)

Anyone tried yet ? (already known that PC Shard version ones don’t count for points, even though other shard ones do).

I've been wondering too. Been too lazy to check though. If no one comes with an answer, I should be able to give one tomorrow.
  • Etjama said:

I've been wondering too. Been too lazy to check though. If no one comes with an answer, I should be able to give one tomorrow.
    Nope, not for 4* Dual Class towards Advancement. (I’ll add to that existing bug thread)

Etjama said:

Nope, not for 4* Dual Class towards Advancement. (I’ll add to that existing bug thread)
    Well that sucks.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait when was this announced? cool change though
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You’ll never get to go for another dual class!

Jumps out a window

Neveeeeeeeerrrrr

wait when was this announced? cool change though

On the forums, it wasn't, in-game mail just came in at 1:00.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Completely unexpected and totally awesome !
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yeah, I like the Duel Crystals (both 4* & 5*) but don't forget that good comes at a cost...

Good for:
    Targeting champs
    Class ISO

Bad for:
    ZERO points for weekly Alliance Summoner Advancement.
    ZERO points towards 7hr solo Advancement