**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summomer Showdown

Dear Kabam, why I’m not included for semifinals of summoner showdown as long I finished 1st in Europe? No one contacted me or something, what s going on!?
If someone can help me with opinion or something feel free to tell me please

Comments

• Mcdonalds said:

Because you were late????

As long I’m on leaderboard as 1st how I’m late?
  • inhumanDavidinhumanDavid Posts: 13
    edited September 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Because you were late????

As long I’m on leaderboard as 1st how I’m late?
    I'm a bit confused, are you the person on the leaderboard, but you haven't been contacted by them?
    Yes man, I’m David from Europe and Russia, and no one contacted me, I completed a formular and that was, no one from from kabam contacted me after

• Wait so you got it now?

I got nothing, it’s been one week and no one contacted me with informations and etc

I got nothing, it’s been one week and no one contacted me with informations and etc
    Dang man. Good luck and hopefully they see this and can at least help get you in the right direction
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Contact support. This issue will not be solved here
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★

Contact support. This issue will not be solved here

David has messaged support but as I’m sure you can imagine, they weren’t of much help. They gave him the link to original summoner showdown post and that was about it. The forum mods are much more knowledgeable and hopefully they can help sort this out.
  • Contact support. This issue will not be solved here

I did and I always talk with bots
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Then, try to message the mod's directly. It's not a good idea to publicly announce these issues on a public thread
    edited September 2020

Then, try to message the mod's directly. It's not a good idea to publicly announce these issues on a public thread

And how I can contact man, I don’t even know how to use forum, I just play the game and that s it
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Damn mate I really feel for you. You qualified first and fully deserve that spot. Hope you resolve this soon mate.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    There’s a chance that the leaderboard was not updated fully on the last day and someone may have scored higher than you. Make sure to fill out the survey in full though just in case.
    edited September 2020

There’s a chance that the leaderboard was not updated fully on the last day and someone may have scored higher than you. Make sure to fill out the survey in full though just in case.

Leaderbord was updated at 3am after last day man, they closed IMiW edition at 1pm Romania, they updated leadeboard at 3 am, after 13 hours
This discussion has been closed.