**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 star should I take up to r4 first?

Hm26Hm26 Posts: 13
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve gotten the t2 alpha from the mti quests recently and now have enough to take one of my 5 stars to rank 4, I don’t know which to pick

Which 5 star should I take up to r4 first? 48 votes

Nick Fury (duped)
85%
danielmathJa1970RaganatorKirklinWayntosBENJI830MagrailothosAanthomanveertherealJedi_HawkeANGRYEAGLEThatOneMasterGamerX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litWoody15Thicco_ModeCtfz35Silver_Saga 41 votes
Cap IW
6%
WolverDominatorAbhro12_3Negative_100 3 votes
Thing
0%
She hulk
2%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Heimdall
0%
Dormammu
0%
Falcon
4%
RabangaTesladon 2 votes
Wait for now
2%
Denslo500 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Nick Fury (duped)
    Could have been a bit confusing if CAIW was awakened but since he isn't, it's a straight choice. No doubts.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    nick fury duped is easily one of the best in the game better than doom he's under ghost, Corvus, and quake
    Nick Fury (duped)
    Mcdonalds said:

He's the best skill champion in the game, the best bleed champion in the game (perhaps behind domino if you want to go there), and also an evade, autoblock, miss counter all in one champ

he's really op for 5.4 Ultron he has mega damage even without the bleed and yeah domino can hit 60K bleed per second in LOL she was killing like crazy in lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    Etjama said:

nick fury duped is easily one of the best in the game better than doom he's under ghost, Corvus, and quake

Definitely wouldn't say he's under Corvus. He only has so much reach. Nick has insane damage, miss counter, evade counter, auto-block counter, sustainability, debuff shrug-off, unblockable, AAR, he's an incredible champion.
    I'm not disagreeing.

But there's a little voice inside me saying "Really? But this guy isn't even supposed to have superpowers!..."
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    You took falcon to r3?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)

Etjama said:

Definitely wouldn't say he's under Corvus. He only has so much reach. Nick has insane damage, miss counter, evade counter, auto-block counter, sustainability, debuff shrug-off, unblockable, AAR, he's an incredible champion.
    I'm not disagreeing.

But there's a little voice inside me saying "Really? But this guy isn't even supposed to have superpowers!..."
    Yeah, power rating are odd int his game. Not angry about it though. 😂
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    Jaggers68 said:

Mcdonalds said:

He's the best skill champion in the game, the best bleed champion in the game (perhaps behind domino if you want to go there), and also an evade, autoblock, miss counter all in one champ

Um @Mcdonalds Ægon?
    Nick fury is more versatile, but Aegon is tied with him for the best in general
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    Mcdonalds said:

Jaggers68 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Um @Mcdonalds Ægon?
    Aegon needs ramp up, I don't like to ramp up. Screw G2099, Taskmaster, and Squirrel Girl
    Hulkbuster, Chonks, no ramp up required
    Nick Fury, Almost chonks

• Hm26Hm26 Posts: 13
    FRITO_Man said:

You took falcon to r3?

No, but I have the stuff I need to take any of my five stars to 4
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Nick Fury (duped)
    don't even think about it but Capiw would be option 2
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    I don’t know who else you listed, saw this one at the top and that was good enough for me to make my recommendation.
  • Nick Fury (duped)

Etjama said:

I'm not disagreeing.

Well actually in the comics, he was given a Captain America type formula. I dont know much abt that tho.
  • Nick Fury (duped)

Mcdonalds said:

he's really op for 5.4 Ultron he has mega damage even without the bleed and yeah domino can hit 60K bleed per second in LOL she was killing like crazy in lol
    @manveerthereal NF works against 5.4.6 Ultron? Won't his debuffs triggers power gain and regen?
    edited September 2020
    Nick Fury (duped)

Mcdonalds said:

@manveerthereal NF works against 5.4.6 Ultron? Won't his debuffs triggers power gain and regen?
    Bleed immune @Thê_Gødfåthër and ultron can’t evade
  • Nick Fury (duped)

Mcdonalds said:

Bleed immune @Thê_Gødfåthër and ultron can’t evade
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol sorry