**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Please bare with me, it's a long post.

I am playing this game since 2015 and have come across lot of ridiculous things like 12.0 nerf, masteries change etc.
    6* R3 requirement is one more such thing.

I have only Abyss left to do. All variants, Act 6, LoL are 100% completed. Act 6 is the only place where we can reliably find T5cc. Playing war is another option but getting into T1/2 wars depends not only on your skills but also how other team members perform. On top of that we are offered shards of T5cc which will require insane RNG to form a full T5cc unless u are done with act 6 100% (which guarantees 1 t5cc) and abyss (3 T5cc).

After 26 R5 5* covering different utilities, immunities, defense and attack requirements for AQ/ AW and 35-36 6*, I am yet to rank up a 6* to R3. Resources are not a constraint. RNG is.

I am attaching some screenshots for reference. I do have a large pull of 6* are there definitely more than 3-4 worthy of R3 and yes, act 6 is 100% but I can't become Throne Breaker because if ridiculous requirements.

Suggestions: change 6* R3 requirement to owning a T5cc (can be from abyss/ act6 exploration / pure luck to form one T5cc from shards / bought some offers etc.). That ensures that summoner is not restricted by pure luck of not pulling a good 6* / or having a T5cc that matches summoners' requirements.

" alt="" />

="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/fj/yd4wrl3suuoi.jpg" alt="" />

I think that's an excellent idea. If you have a fully formed t5cc technically you already have 6 star r3.
    That's like saying if I have a job, I'm technically a millionaire.
    No it's not. That makes no sense what's so ever. If you have a t5cc unless you have 0 6 stars in that class which is basically impossible than you have a r3 6 star.

Having a job is no where near saying you're basically a millionaire. So your analogy is awful. Try again "get gud" guy.
    Having a T5CC doesn't mean you have a R3. First you have to have a R2. Before that, you have to have the resources to take to R2 and then to R3 and before all of that, you have to have a 6*.

To be a millionaire, you have to have income, i.e a job.

Both things are technicalities. Having a T5CC is not the same as having a R3. What your saying would also be the same as saying having half a T5CC is the same as having a full one. Where does the "what ifs" stop in these terms?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

This title is hard to get if you’re a f2p player.

Very incorrect. I won’t say I’m f2p but I am pretty close to it. I have a buddy who is entirely f2p.

We both will be getting it on October 1st.

Ps. By saying I’m pretty close to f2p I mean I don’t buy deals for class frags or champion crystals. I usually just get the 4.99 735 unit deal, that’s the best deal they offer. Sometimes also get the sigil. I grind pretty frequently for my units. So a f2p can easily achieve this.
    Again, one of the most advanced F2P players, BG, just go this first 6 star rank 3, and he grinds for hours and hours a day lol
    The man literally had an awakened IW and the t5cc for over a month.
    He had options and choose to save it. He could have had a r3 a while ago don't understand why people think he's a special case. This is the same guy that took a break and actively avoiding ranking 6* until recently
    Dude, he started a week account and grinded for like 15 hours a day. If you don't think he's a special case, you either do just that or you are just being mind controlled by Kabam through their Rig Ray. And a month is not that long to hold off on T5CC if you are telling some players to be "patient" and wait for a year + until they can get their first R3 lol
    You should focus on getting your second and third r5 5* before focusing on r3 6*. He had a wasp,thing, ghulk, unawakened torch, and awakened IW. He wasn't lacking choices. It doesn't take a year+ to r3 a champ.
    Abyss came out 8 months ago and 6.4 not long after yet we already have people running around with 8+ r3
    You really looked back on my past posts lol? I’m talking about skilled players. Just because you use your mums card to buy yourself units and plough through content doesn’t mean your good nor do you deserve a title

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Very incorrect. I won’t say I’m f2p but I am pretty close to it. I have a buddy who is entirely f2p.

Ps. By saying I’m pretty close to f2p I mean I don’t buy deals for class frags or champion crystals. I usually just get the 4.99 735 unit deal, that’s the best deal they offer. Sometimes also get the sigil. I grind pretty frequently for my units. So a f2p can easily achieve this.
    Again, one of the most advanced F2P players, BG, just go this first 6 star rank 3, and he grinds for hours and hours a day lol
    He had options and choose to save it. He could have had a r3 a while ago don't understand why people think he's a special case. This is the same guy that took a break and actively avoiding ranking 6* until recently
    Dude, he started a week account and grinded for like 15 hours a day. If you don't think he's a special case, you either do just that or you are just being mind controlled by Kabam through their Rig Ray. And a month is not that long to hold off on T5CC if you are telling some players to be "patient" and wait for a year + until they can get their first R3 lol
    Why are you even remotely concerned with this in the first place? You barely got cavalier a month ago with a single R5 5*. You're so far outside of the target audience for this it's not even funny
    Oh shut up mate, I’m talking about other players. Not everything has to be about yourself you know? I think it’s pretty obvious your little kabam club is out numbered and the vast majority of people agree that 6 star rank 3s are overkill. If you want to argue sure, keep thinking that just because you defend kabam you are going to pull a 6 star Ghost in your next Cav crystal 🤡💩
    Nobodies creeping on your past posts, it's really not that deep. Remembered you saying you wouldn't push for thronebreaker because you're focused on getting your second r5 on a thread the same day. By the time you get close to thronebreaker t5cc will be more readily available so this really shouldn't be a bother to you.
    Act 6 still has nerfs scheduled so it should be more accessible. Really don't see it being long before r3s are more commonplace.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I am playing this game since 2015 and have come across lot of ridiculous things like 12.0 nerf, masteries change etc.

I have only Abyss left to do. All variants, Act 6, LoL are 100% completed. Act 6 is the only place where we can reliably find T5cc. Playing war is another option but getting into T1/2 wars depends not only on your skills but also how other team members perform. On top of that we are offered shards of T5cc which will require insane RNG to form a full T5cc unless u are done with act 6 100% (which guarantees 1 t5cc) and abyss (3 T5cc).

After 26 R5 5* covering different utilities, immunities, defense and attack requirements for AQ/ AW and 35-36 6*, I am yet to rank up a 6* to R3. Resources are not a constraint. RNG is.

I am attaching some screenshots for reference. I do have a large pull of 6* are there definitely more than 3-4 worthy of R3 and yes, act 6 is 100% but I can't become Throne Breaker because if ridiculous requirements.

Suggestions: change 6* R3 requirement to owning a T5cc (can be from abyss/ act6 exploration / pure luck to form one T5cc from shards / bought some offers etc.). That ensures that summoner is not restricted by pure luck of not pulling a good 6* / or having a T5cc that matches summoners' requirements.

" alt="" />

I think that's an excellent idea. If you have a fully formed t5cc technically you already have 6 star r3.
    No it's not. That makes no sense what's so ever. If you have a t5cc unless you have 0 6 stars in that class which is basically impossible than you have a r3 6 star.

Having a job is no where near saying you're basically a millionaire. So your analogy is awful. Try again "get gud" guy.
    ....or people could just make a decision with that Cat if they want the Title bad enough.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

" alt="" />

Having a T5CC doesn't mean you have a R3. First you have to have a R2. Before that, you have to have the resources to take to R2 and then to R3 and before all of that, you have to have a 6*.

Both things are technicalities. Having a T5CC is not the same as having a R3. What your saying would also be the same as saying having half a T5CC is the same as having a full one. Where does the "what ifs" stop in these terms?
    Bad faith argument. The means of getting a million dollars are totally different from someone just having a job or someone who is capable of forming a full t5cc and not having a 6 star r2 are you serious? You literally have to fly through content that will more than give you enough to get a r2 to get a fully formed t5cc whether you purchase it or complete content.

I don't want to go back and forth on this analogy anyways because you don't understand the game if you feel like a fully formed t5cc is vastly different from actually putting it into a champion.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Honestly, the very fact that this has created so much divisiveness tells me that kabam made the right decision.

I've always thought cavalier was far too easy to achieve. They should have required you beat the champion in 6.2.
    I'm glad they didn't make the same mistake with throne breaker.

I just wish kabam would have released this months ago before all the a6 nerfs.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

You should focus on getting your second and third r5 5* before focusing on r3 6*. He had a wasp,thing, ghulk, unawakened torch, and awakened IW. He wasn't lacking choices. It doesn't take a year+ to r3 a champ.
    Abyss came out 8 months ago and 6.4 not long after yet we already have people running around with 8+ r3
    You really looked back on my past posts lol? I’m talking about skilled players. Just because you use your mums card to buy yourself units and plough through content doesn’t mean your good nor do you deserve a title

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Why are you even remotely concerned with this in the first place? You barely got cavalier a month ago with a single R5 5*. You're so far outside of the target audience for this it's not even funny
    Oh shut up mate, I’m talking about other players. Not everything has to be about yourself you know? I think it’s pretty obvious your little kabam club is out numbered and the vast majority of people agree that 6 star rank 3s are overkill. If you want to argue sure, keep thinking that just because you defend kabam you are going to pull a 6 star Ghost in your next Cav crystal 🤡💩
    What would I need another 6* Ghost for? I already have her at R3. I am looking past my own situation. If I wasn't I'd be saying that the title should require 100% Act 6 AND Abyss along with at least 5 R3s.

There's zero point to making another title at all if someone can go straight from getting cavalier to the new one with basically the same exact roster currently. They have to segment people off somehow. Just bc a lot of people think they're at a level above cavalier absolutely does not make that a fact.
    benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

You guys can't stop saying how you need time end effort in the game to deserve Thronebreaker. Now 🎵Tell me why [ain't nothing but a heartache🎶] would 1 lucky 6r3 be a better showcase of time and effort than 25-30, hard earned and grinded 5r5?

If 25 r5s actually equalled one r3, this thread wouldn't exist. Clearly they're not equal.
    Exactly, because in the future you can have 1 lucky 6r3 by the time you become cavalier, but the only way to get 25-30 5r5 is to really play the game, really get those rank up materials and not just run through the game.
  • Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

What would I need another 6* Ghost for? I already have her at R3. I am looking past my own situation. If I wasn't I'd be saying that the title should require 100% Act 6 AND Abyss along with at least 5 R3s.

There's zero point to making another title at all if someone can go straight from getting cavalier to the new one with basically the same exact roster currently. They have to segment people off somehow. Just bc a lot of people think they're at a level above cavalier absolutely does not make that a fact.
    I agree the need for gating. An incursions based gating would have been much better. 100 5*, 40 6*? Or certain number of 6r2 or 5r5 maybe? It may have been a more "olive branch" approach, one that measures roster much easier than a simple"6r3" that really doesnt.
    (I have r3s and am not affected by this announcement).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

You guys can't stop saying how you need time end effort in the game to deserve Thronebreaker. Now 🎵Tell me why [ain't nothing but a heartache🎶] would 1 lucky 6r3 be a better showcase of time and effort than 25-30, hard earned and grinded 5r5?

If 25 r5s actually equalled one r3, this thread wouldn't exist. Clearly they're not equal.
    Exactly, because in the future you can have 1 lucky 6r3 by the time you become cavalier, but the only way to get 25-30 5r5 is to really play the game, really get those rank up materials and not just run through the game.
    r5 5*s are not the progression level they want, they are looking for people turing to 6*s r3 and up.

" alt="" />

Bad faith argument. The means of getting a million dollars are totally different from someone just having a job or someone who is capable of forming a full t5cc and not having a 6 star r2 are you serious? You literally have to fly through content that will more than give you enough to get a r2 to get a fully formed t5cc whether you purchase it or complete content.

I don't want to go back and forth on this analogy anyways because you don't understand the game if you feel like a fully formed t5cc is vastly different from actually putting it into a champion.
    If it wasnt vastly different you would not be arguing that it should just be a t5CC.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

You can have 25-30 R5s FAR easier than one R3.
    Lormif said:

" alt="" />

If it wasnt vastly different you would not be arguing that it should just be a t5CC.
    Not true. Just trying to avoid rankups that no one wants. I agree though that it actually isn't a lot for anybody playing at a competitive level to achieve. One abyss run can be done with 3k units or less if you have 5 star Aegon.
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

People saying BG is an example of FTP really need to get a reality check. He plays practically everyday and streams almost every day. He is not an example of an average FTP. Also, I honestly think Kabam should have made this 3 R3 and act 6 exploration. If they really did want to divide the most advanced vs just cavalier, that should have been the metric. Almost anyone can complete act 6 and T5cc can requirement is too much rng. 3 R3 means you have done Abyss and you actually have little content to do and will enable them to release ultra difficult content to suite the elites.

Agree, even giving the title out for 1000$ spent in game would be more honest. At least no RNG.

And if they asked 1000 dollars for requirements do you pay or criticize them again? You can say anything you want
    benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

1. It didn't necessarily buffed people's rosters, I'm currently like 20 / 0 on dual crystals for Doom/quake - and it still depend on RNG.

2. the problem is that the 2 requirements are 2 ends of a rope. Either have 6.4 completion, and with it have a certain number (10-15-20) of 5r5 (which fits the progression more), or if they want the 6r3, then have act 6 or 6.4 100% , they fit together more.

3. 7 stars are still faaaaar off the table, like, Avengers 5 far.

1. Stop thinking that it's just you that matters. No one cares about you or me. Just because you didn't get the champ you wanted doesn't mean it hasn't helped others. On average these changes boosted champ accessibility significantly, so Kabam has to bump difficulty.

2. What looks insurmountable now will become much easier in the future. You can't fast forward yourself to the front of the line.

3. 7s aren't far off if the community keeps demanding things. Whether we like it or not, the game is slowly marching towards them. Whining, complaining and getting dual class crystals and Cav difficulty only speeds this up.
    I never said it was only me, but I'm one of the many people.
    And I know I can't fast forward, and I understand that we need an other progression separator, what's more, I definitely agree with that, but putting it behind a huge luck wall, or to be forced to rank up is not the right way imo. All I'm saying, make it a number of r5s instead of r3. It still depend on the same luck/force factor, but much less, and fresh cavalier players will still get locked out of the next part of the content/perk, until they have the enough number of high ranked champions.

Having access to better perks for a player with 1 r3 and like 3 r5s because they were lucky and just completed act 6 is not fair against someone who 100% done act 6 and has 35 r5s, but werent lucky enough for a good r3 .

In My Opinion
    Luck? There is no luck involved if you have 40 6*. Luck only a factor if your 6* roster is undeveloped. So as fas as I can see it, all the guys including you who are complaining have undeveloped roster and of course you are not the target they are aiming to.

And we are very fine with it.
    Lol, then look around reddit and twitter, you will find many people with 100% act6 and without a reasonable r3 candidate, Mr. Entitled
    Act 6 is a joke now. That's specifically why there is an additional requirement now. Plenty of people will be able to go straight from getting cav to exploring Act 6.
    Ugh you have to be kidding me. This guy just thinks about himself and that’s it. Just because you spend hours a day grinding this game and are able to find act 6 easy (obvious cap, guarantee you’ve struggled with certain nodes) doesn’t mean other players will find it just as easy.

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Most people are incapable of looking past their personal situation and don’t care at all about the future of the game, at least work is trying 🤷‍♂️
    Exactly, kabam could make the requirement a Rank 5 6 star and they would still defend it saying something like “It WiLl Be AvAIlAbLe SoOn”
    You simply can't compare yourself to Work. He's in a master AW alliance. That is the highest level of competition in this game. To tell you the difference between where you're at and master guy. I'm in p3 war which is probably higher than yours for sure and we brought in a masters level AW guy and he didn't die the entire two seasons he was with us and took every mini boss and boss on either side of the map we asked him to. That's why when you all talk about skill and how whales just throw money at the game it's completely false.
    Want to show proof he didn't die a single time? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it. Everyone dies, even people like Lagacy which are really good at the game make mistakes so I call bs on that, and yeah, money usually leads to good champs my guy. Before I was kicked from my ally for Inactivity I was clearing paths itemless too with people like Ghost (Super easy, you literally can't take hits, I wouldn't even call it skill) but do you know how many players are in alliances like that? As someone said, 3% of people in the game have a rank 3 6 star, your just asking for the other 97% to be left in the dust whilst the 3% are getting buffed for free lol, its like a reward for spending or no lifing the game and thats just facts
    "left in the dust" that is what people said about cav, and it really did not materialize. As you progress you will make it into that title as well. That is how progression titles work.

Also ghost is not really going to work in war, not for quite a few seasons now.

Lormif said:

" alt="" />

Not true. Just trying to avoid rankups that no one wants. I agree though that it actually isn't a lot for anybody playing at a competitive level to achieve. One abyss run can be done with 3k units or less if you have 5 star Aegon.
    And that is the reason why there is a vast difference between just having a t5CC and having a r3, avoiding rankups no one wants.
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

People saying BG is an example of FTP really need to get a reality check. He plays practically everyday and streams almost every day. He is not an example of an average FTP. Also, I honestly think Kabam should have made this 3 R3 and act 6 exploration. If they really did want to divide the most advanced vs just cavalier, that should have been the metric. Almost anyone can complete act 6 and T5cc can requirement is too much rng. 3 R3 means you have done Abyss and you actually have little content to do and will enable them to release ultra difficult content to suite the elites.

Agree, even giving the title out for 1000$ spent in game would be more honest. At least no RNG.

And if they asked 1000 dollars for requirements do you pay or criticize them again? You can say anything you want
    benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

1. It didn't necessarily buffed people's rosters, I'm currently like 20 / 0 on dual crystals for Doom/quake - and it still depend on RNG.

2. the problem is that the 2 requirements are 2 ends of a rope. Either have 6.4 completion, and with it have a certain number (10-15-20) of 5r5 (which fits the progression more), or if they want the 6r3, then have act 6 or 6.4 100% , they fit together more.

1. Stop thinking that it's just you that matters. No one cares about you or me. Just because you didn't get the champ you wanted doesn't mean it hasn't helped others. On average these changes boosted champ accessibility significantly, so Kabam has to bump difficulty.

2. What looks insurmountable now will become much easier in the future. You can't fast forward yourself to the front of the line.

3. 7s aren't far off if the community keeps demanding things. Whether we like it or not, the game is slowly marching towards them. Whining, complaining and getting dual class crystals and Cav difficulty only speeds this up.
    And I know I can't fast forward, and I understand that we need an other progression separator, what's more, I definitely agree with that, but putting it behind a huge luck wall, or to be forced to rank up is not the right way imo. All I'm saying, make it a number of r5s instead of r3. It still depend on the same luck/force factor, but much less, and fresh cavalier players will still get locked out of the next part of the content/perk, until they have the enough number of high ranked champions.

Having access to better perks for a player with 1 r3 and like 3 r5s because they were lucky and just completed act 6 is not fair against someone who 100% done act 6 and has 35 r5s, but werent lucky enough for a good r3 .

In My Opinion
    Luck? There is no luck involved if you have 40 6*. Luck only a factor if your 6* roster is undeveloped. So as fas as I can see it, all the guys including you who are complaining have undeveloped roster and of course you are not the target they are aiming to.

Lol, then look around reddit and twitter, you will find many people with 100% act6 and without a reasonable r3 candidate, Mr. Entitled
    Act 6 is a joke now. That's specifically why there is an additional requirement now. Plenty of people will be able to go straight from getting cav to exploring Act 6.
    Ugh you have to be kidding me. This guy just thinks about himself and that’s it. Just because you spend hours a day grinding this game and are able to find act 6 easy (obvious cap, guarantee you’ve struggled with certain nodes) doesn’t mean other players will find it just as easy.

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Most people are incapable of looking past their personal situation and don’t care at all about the future of the game, at least work is trying 🤷‍♂️
    Exactly, kabam could make the requirement a Rank 5 6 star and they would still defend it saying something like “It WiLl Be AvAIlAbLe SoOn”
    You simply can't compare yourself to Work. He's in a master AW alliance. That is the highest level of competition in this game. To tell you the difference between where you're at and master guy. I'm in p3 war which is probably higher than yours for sure and we brought in a masters level AW guy and he didn't die the entire two seasons he was with us and took every mini boss and boss on either side of the map we asked him to. That's why when you all talk about skill and how whales just throw money at the game it's completely false.
    Want to show proof he didn't die a single time? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it. Everyone dies, even people like Lagacy which are really good at the game make mistakes so I call bs on that, and yeah, money usually leads to good champs my guy. Before I was kicked from my ally for Inactivity I was clearing paths itemless too with people like Ghost (Super easy, you literally can't take hits, I wouldn't even call it skill) but do you know how many players are in alliances like that? As someone said, 3% of people in the game have a rank 3 6 star, your just asking for the other 97% to be left in the dust whilst the 3% are getting buffed for free lol, its like a reward for spending or no lifing the game and thats just facts
    See this is why you know nothing about the game. There are literal levels to this. The guy I'm referring to is better than Legacy at the game. (yes that is possible) He did an Abyss run just for fun a week ago to play with Tigress against the grand master. Friend me on line and I will prove it to you. The_talents or friend Workinprogress if you think we need to lie about that. He will show you and then you will stop crying about things you don't understand.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Again, how is it a bad thing if people went straight for it? Kabam said that Abyss wont be done in months but it was done in a day I believe, and there was nothing wrong there. I wouldn't mind if they made it a lot more challenging, but adding a 6 star rank 3 restriction is not about skill, its all about how lucky you get with t5cc drops and if you have the champions worth using it on no matter how much you try to argue that point.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Wonder how many fresh cavs has 25-30 5r5
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

My comment got deleted but friend me on line and I will prove it to you. There's levels to this game you simply don't understand which is why you're arguing about a skill level you're no where near close to.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

@danielmath let me call you out here. I saw your post saying act6 is no longer challenging.
    I 100ed abyss yesterday, in 12k units. Now I will look at act6 exploration. I have completed exploration of 6.2 pre nerf, have 6.3 and 6.4 left.
    Inflated attack values is NOT fun. You may find it fun, and can sit on your pompous horse right up there, or post gameplay here of your "iinsane" quake play. For all I see is a salty person who spent items to complete act6 for prestige purposes, now dismayed that others who waited may have it a little easier. I could care less of your opinion that it isnt challenging. I do not find such inflated values fun, so I did not bother. I honestly still don't, but will start exploring now just because I have nothing else to do. Definitions of "fun" vary for everyone, and if dying in 3 hits is your idea of fun, more power to you. But don't expect your opinion to be a reflection of everyone else's in this game.

They're not done nerfing it, wait till they finish. They're still taking out all the hard fights in December, wait till then. Obviously my opinion doesn't reflect everyone else, nobody's opinion reflects everyone else. I'm not salty that it's easier, i'm sad that 7.1 is not going to be challenging at all and that hasn't even come out.
    That’s actually a pretty good point. If they are still working on reducing the difficulty through the end of the year, there’s really no reason why I can’t acquire the remaining resources I need for an R3 and look to have those available at the same time as completing act six in December. It also means that if they choose to use cyber Monday as a day to introduce a new “deal” level, it will help reduce the temptation to spend on the one day I usually go a bit nuts. It still leaves me a little vulnerable to the Christmas deals, lol. I still have a little less than 15 K units to spend for cyber Monday, but maybe now I can just use them to clear the content. But I will wait till cyber Monday to see what’s really going on.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Work is in my alliance, i can confirm he had 0 deaths last season, we track everything
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

@danielmath let me call you out here. I saw your post saying act6 is no longer challenging.
    I 100ed abyss yesterday, in 12k units. Now I will look at act6 exploration. I have completed exploration of 6.2 pre nerf, have 6.3 and 6.4 left.
    Inflated attack values is NOT fun. You may find it fun, and can sit on your pompous horse right up there, or post gameplay here of your "iinsane" quake play. For all I see is a salty person who spent items to complete act6 for prestige purposes, now dismayed that others who waited may have it a little easier. I could care less of your opinion that it isnt challenging. I do not find such inflated values fun, so I did not bother. I honestly still don't, but will start exploring now just because I have nothing else to do. Definitions of "fun" vary for everyone, and if dying in 3 hits is your idea of fun, more power to you. But don't expect your opinion to be a reflection of everyone else's in this game.

They're not done nerfing it, wait till they finish. They're still taking out all the hard fights in December, wait till then. Obviously my opinion doesn't reflect everyone else, nobody's opinion reflects everyone else. I'm not salty that it's easier, i'm sad that 7.1 is not going to be challenging at all and that hasn't even come out.
    Challenge yourself and use 5*r4 then, or do it with psylocke and beast. Even you could do it with them being a horseman.

Snide comments aside, Story isnt really meant to be the "toughest" content in game. We have periodic events that fulfill that purpose, content that doesnt need to be finished to progress. The reason they are nerfing Act6 is that folks could care less to 100% it. Now people will fight through, a business decision. Like how they dangle scraps of t5cc to you folks and you all buy it for 50$ for a "good value". A "business decision".
    Specific content wont still be easy, and if you wanted a challenge you could do Omega rush without your quake. The "pain" event will give your blood a rush, for your "challenge". If you wish to have challenge from present content, do it with subpar challenge to fulfill your appetite.
    What events do we have? Summer of pain was the only one that was supposed to be a challenge and it doesn't exist. The issue isn't necessarily me specifically, i like the game too much to retire and my alliance would be too heartbroken so I couldn't do that to them lol.

Here's the issue with your idea (and i've read this plenty) to use lower champs: What incentive do people have to try to push for r3's if they're useless? I currently have 8 of them. Ghost, wasp, corvus, elsa, king groot, sunspot, g2099, nick fury. Only 2 of them are actually relevant for my gameplay, corvus for AW, king groot for AQ. If you took away the other 6, nothing would change for me except prestige, they are useless because none of the solo content needs r3's at all.
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

benshb said:

Lainua said:

RoOOts said:

Pulyaman said:

benshb said:

Superc9 said:

benshb said:

In My Opinion

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

He never mentioned anything about me not dying nor did I. My alliancemate however did. I don't feel it's a particularly brag worthy mention with the current state of AW but if you really want to know and you respect him so much and don't believe anyone currently in the conversation, feel free to ask Lagacy my other alliancemate
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

Again, how is it a bad thing if people went straight for it? Kabam said that Abyss wont be done in months but it was done in a day I believe, and there was nothing wrong there. I wouldn't mind if they made it a lot more challenging, but adding a 6 star rank 3 restriction is not about skill, its all about how lucky you get with t5cc drops and if you have the champions worth using it on no matter how much you try to argue that point.
    Bc there's zero point to having two different titles if you can go straight from getting on to the next as soon as it's introduced. I truly can't believe you actually don't understand this and instead have to just be salty and making up arguments on the fly
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Today’s deals offer % of t5 cc fur cash. Weird that would coincide with this new r3 requirement.
    Guytennis said:

Today’s deals offer % of t5 cc fur cash. Weird that would coincide with this new r3 requirement.

If by weird you mean they do this a couple times a month, sure...........................................
    Sad thing is, it's not even a cash offer it's a unit offer which you can get....... for free
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Sad thing is, it's not even a cash offer it's a unit offer which you can get....... for free

I assume you have 10,000 units lying around?