**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which top tier champ to R5?

Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I have enough materials to r5 one of my 5* champs here. I have keys for Mutant Treasure Island where I could get class catalysts. Who should I rank up?

Which top tier champ to R5? 54 votes

Captain Marvel Movie
38%
TerraMagrailothosRabangaThatOneMasterGamerX_Factor_Agentdot_dittoThicco_ModeCtfz35StellanBarricadePrimeFeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavensBlack_SwanAziz5253Mercury79Agent_X_zzzvQuadmasterYodabolt21Paul_Rudd[Deleted User] 21 votes
Void
11%
KDSuperFlash10RockyshockyEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litXguard77Negative_100 6 votes
Doctor Octopus
0%
Killmonger
3%
Lvernon15Timros 2 votes
Black Widow Claire Voyant
33%
MagicBentonRaganatorCropDusterAanthomanveerthereal10or_StrongClynevaKill_GreyDeadpool87Noob1980AATTIcy000DretlleTSR6225Crcrcrcaroseinbloom39Championa10Cowabunga 18 votes
Sunspot
7%
OhlmammuAbhro12_3KAYDAGr8TonyStark 4 votes
Wait for a different 5*
1%
Giuliameij 1 vote
Wait for a good 6*
0%
Other
3%
ZombieZeddMagnaAngemon_333 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void
    This one's tough. I'd be very inclined to go with CMM if you had Nick, but Void is a great and super versatile champ.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Knowing nothing about your account, I say Claire. She provides the most utility.
  • @Championa10 which content are you doing now?
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    edited September 2020

@Championa10 which content are you doing now?

@KnullTheSymbiote_47 I rarely play arenas pass tier 3 or 4. I mainly just explore event quests and participate in all AQs and AWs. My champs at the moment are mostly on lower nodes because my alliance mostly has their 5*s maxed out. Im already a cavalier, but im yet to explore Act 5. I didnt do LoL yet either.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    or cmm if you have nick fury
  • If that's the case, I would go for either CMM or Black Widow Claire Voyant. I would probably go for CMM , because she totally wrecks AQ and AW, but BWCV is also a great champ with high utility. But if you are running suicides it's for sure BWCV. Hope it helps.
  • MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    Other
    Claire Voyant. Accidentally hit the other. I say rank up Claire. But I am surprised you haven't mentioned Aegon, is he at low sig. If Aegon is above sig 70 then no doubt Aegon.

Even low Sig rank 5 Aegon become Cavalier and Complete LOL. Not to mention Aegon is cheat code for Act 6.

Rank in this order:
    Aegon then claire then CMM. Or you can just Rank up claire and Complete V5 and from Variant 5 you can gems on Aegon and CMM.

Claire Voyant. Accidentally hit the other. I say rank up Claire. But I am surprised you haven't mentioned Aegon, is he at low sig. If Aegon is above sig 70 then no doubt Aegon.

Even low Sig rank 5 Aegon become Cavalier and Complete LOL. Not to mention Aegon is cheat code for Act 6.

Rank in this order:
    Aegon then claire then CMM. Or you can just Rank up claire and Complete V5 and from Variant 5 you can gems on Aegon and CMM.

I just dont have the synergys for Aegon. I have a R1 Omega Red, so I figured with him, KM, and Void synergies would be beneficial. For BWCV i have Sunspot and Vision Aarkus synergies. But thanks for the suggestion. Maybe in the future.

I lowkey use characters that I'm just a fan of from comics/movies. Aegon isnt one of them haha.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void

Rank in this order:

I just dont have the synergys for Aegon. I have a R1 Omega Red, so I figured with him, KM, and Void synergies would be beneficial. For BWCV i have Sunspot and Vision Aarkus synergies. But thanks for the suggestion. Maybe in the future.

I lowkey use characters that I'm just a fan of from comics/movies. Aegon isnt one of them haha.
    You don't need synergies for Ægon. I'd go Ægon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie

Rank in this order:

Aegon is actually synergy-independent. If you don't want to go for him, I'd go cmm. She wrecks all the stuff you mentioned

Rank in this order:

I think last part makes sense. Claire has enough utility to get me through Variant for sure.
    Thanks everyone! I went with BWCV. At the end of the day, utility outweighed CMMs brute strength, who still kicks ass at R4. Maybe its time to take Aegon to R4 tho.