**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or nick fury for lol easy path

I have a 5 star rank 5 blade and a 5 star rank 4 nick fury. Both are awakened. I’m not too sure who to use as my main champion. I plan too use 6 star Hulkbuster for both unstoppable and regular colossus. I can get nick fury’s attack above 2000 using a 4 star r5 sparky and double doc ock

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Considering nick is r4 blade is probably a bit better
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That’s what I was thinking but I thought fury would just be a bit more consistent overall
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

That’s what I was thinking but I thought fury would just be a bit more consistent overall

The issue with nick is he can’t handle magik and maestro too well, and because you’re locked at 30% falcon and war machine will also be a pain, blade can handle those and as long as you have someone for the collossuses blade is a slower but cheaper option
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I did lol easy path with r5 blade long time ago, man mutants and immune to bleed champs are horrible. Clossus alone took 10 to 12 revives I guess. But apart from them he worked fine. Saved a lot of potions. After that I decided to not to in again in lol until I have hard hitters
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    There's Colossus on the easy path?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Collosus is on the Easy Path If u go I think Left instead of Ahead. And Yes The Easy Path "Splits" into 2 pieces where u decide which path for the champs to fight. u still come back up at gamora magik side
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    and i used r5 blade with r5 GR and magneto , Cyclops , Wolv for extra damage and crit. costed me 1k units for easy path. Antman is annoying since the timer runs out cause of glancing and all mutants timer runs out so its 1 revive for antman (u can do atleast 60% to 70% per try if u spam sp1) and mutants just spam sp1 for constant bleed. and itll be 1 revive per mutant. Magik and unstoppable collosus will be solo able and venom
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Collosus is on the Easy Path If u go I think Left instead of Ahead. And Yes The Easy Path "Splits" into 2 pieces where u decide which path for the champs to fight. u still come back up at gamora magik side

Didn't get a Colossus, just went outer path all through.

and i used r5 blade with r5 GR and magneto , Cyclops , Wolv for extra damage and crit. costed me 1k units for easy path. Antman is annoying since the timer runs out cause of glancing and all mutants timer runs out so its 1 revive for antman (u can do atleast 60% to 70% per try if u spam sp1) and mutants just spam sp1 for constant bleed. and itll be 1 revive per mutant. Magik and unstoppable collosus will be solo able and venom

As for Ant-Man's glancing, there seems to be a weird interaction for the one in LoL, cus when I used ghost for my first clear, the icon popped up, but I still crit and got my full damage. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Blade is awesome in it but has limitations. Bring gr and stark. Maestro is a villian so you have danger sense for him plus the people like rhulk and venom. Easily handle magik and since you have him r5 you can carry 2 extras for col or whatever fight you deem you need someone special.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Sorry for reviving this thread, but who did you use for unstoppable Colossus and Colossus?

I pulled a domino and used her instead of blade