**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duel class crystals

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
Duel class crystals have been a great addition to the game, however it is only available for 5* champs. While I understand it is unlikely to happen for 6*s any time soon, what about 4*/3*/premium crystals? It would be great for targeting specific iso/lower rarity champs

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Well there actually aren't any duel class crystals in the game. Dual class crystals on the other hand 😂. Ignore me, I'ma just leave now.

Hahaha, typo my bad 😅
    French2 said:

Dual class crystal are strong arm robbery!!! I have opened 5 science/mystic crystals And got 5 science champs. I need mystic bc I literally have so few mystic champs @ 5*+ to where I have 29 t4 mystic cats and am going to lose some unless I trade them in. My science roster was stacked before these 5 crystals. Kabam needs to fix the issue. Should be if you open a science the next would be a mystic and vice versa. Or what I’ve said for years that every 10th crystal of same level should at least be a nexus crystal. I’ve opened sooooo much trash and thought these crystals would help but now I’m in a much worse much more lopesided position than before. I’ll never open another dual crystal 100% facts.

I’ve opened 10 of the mutant/skill ones and 8 have been mutant. However 2 of those mutants were archangel and one of the skill pulls was nick fury (the last pull I got) and I had neither champ before so I’m happy!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    French2 said:

Dual class crystal are strong arm robbery!!! I have opened 5 science/mystic crystals And got 5 science champs. I need mystic bc I literally have so few mystic champs @ 5*+ to where I have 29 t4 mystic cats and am going to lose some unless I trade them in. My science roster was stacked before these 5 crystals. Kabam needs to fix the issue. Should be if you open a science the next would be a mystic and vice versa. Or what I’ve said for years that every 10th crystal of same level should at least be a nexus crystal. I’ve opened sooooo much trash and thought these crystals would help but now I’m in a much worse much more lopesided position than before. I’ll never open another dual crystal 100% facts.

one word: RNG

Very happy to see these arrive! Will be great for targeting specific iso when I need it
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Now we need the limited 6* lol
    Mcdonalds said:

Getting that iso is gonna be way easier now. This is probably one of the best features Kabam made imo

Absolutely mate. It’s the little changes like these that kabam have been making that are great for the game.