**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weapon x synergy with cosmic ghost rider?

Was looking through weapon x’s synergies and I saw this with sabretooth. Seems like the wrong synergy

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Maybe cosmic ghost rider is the next one maybe its a hint
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Hold up now WHAT?

EDIT: I CAN CONFIRM THAT I SAW THIS IN GAME. COSMIC GHOST RIDER IS COMING. LET'S FLIPPING GO!!!!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yep I went to his champ page, can confirm it’s there. I’m laughing quite hard right now, how Kabam just gave away the last herald in a non herald champion’s synergy.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I googled cosmic ghost rider. It is frank castle, and next buff is punisher 2099 right?
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    A slip up this big can't have been unintentional...
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I googled cosmic ghost rider. It is frank castle, and next buff is punisher 2099 right?

I think Falcon and Gambit are first then Pun 2099 gets his tuneup
    Nah it’s punisher first then falcon and gambit
    There is also a ghost rider 2099 who is different than frank castle ghost rider.

I hope they give us the frank castle ghost rider, cause that just sounds cool.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Seems kabam changed it for teasers as on auntmai it gives bleed potency
    edited September 2020
    THIS IS SO HYPE

FINALLY THE INSANE COSMIC WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE CMM WHICH WAS IN MARCH OF 2019???? PLEASE KABAM DELIVER ON THE FINAL HERALD!!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Now this raises the big question, do I hoard my six star shards for Cosmic Ghost Rider for when he’s in the next featured? The answer is, HECK YES!
  • Now this raises the big question, do I hoard my six star shards for Cosmic Ghost Rider for when he’s in the next featured? The answer is, HECK YES!

I really wanna open this 6* tmr but Cosmic ghost rider is probably one of my favorite comic book charcters.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    When I first saw the title of the thread I thought this was some kind of dumb speculation post. I’m quite glad I pressed on the thread to check it out anyways.
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Hold up now WHAT?

EDIT: I CAN CONFIRM THAT I SAW THIS IN GAME. COSMIC GHOST RIDER IS COMING. LET'S FLIPPING GO!!!!

Waiting for the Post: Cosmic Ghost Rider is a Dud
    or Sabretooth > Omega Red
    edit: actually, it would be Night Thrasher over Blade, since the synergy would be for night thrasher
    Wow, I really do live in your head rent free.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    rip whoever accidentally put this in there

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Hold up now WHAT?

Waiting for the Post: Cosmic Ghost Rider is a Dud
    or Sabretooth > Omega Red
    edit: actually, it would be Night Thrasher over Blade, since the synergy would be for night thrasher
    Wow, I really do live in your head rent free.
    Living inside of someone. Sounds like a ghost rider to me!!! Or a symbiote...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Now this raises the big question, do I hoard my six star shards for Cosmic Ghost Rider for when he’s in the next featured? The answer is, HECK YES!

I really wanna open this 6* tmr but Cosmic ghost rider is probably one of my favorite comic book charcters.
    Same dude. I’m two days away from opening my next six star, but it’s Cosmic Ghost Rider. I gotta wait
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    holy ****!
    ItsDamien said:

And here we go again, KD making assumptions that they're likely going to be wrong about. If I had a dollar for each time they posted something so speculative and wrong.... I'd be a few bucks richer each day.

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

I think Falcon and Gambit are first then Pun 2099 gets his tuneup
    Other way around Punisher 2099 is October and Gambit and falcon are November

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I legit never assumed anything in this thread. I just said how excited I was that CGR was coming. Pipe down.
    You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You assumed he is coming. We all assumed Jessica Jones was coming. Nothing is confirmed until the character is available in the game.
    Jessica Jones's name wasn't found on a synergy in-game