**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 5 star class awakening gem did you get from the calendar?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I got Science again lol just used one on Beardo think will save it for Void, Human Torch, Red Guardian or Mr.Fantastic.

What 5 star class awakening gem did you get from the calendar? 143 votes

Tech
16%
Raganatorbm3eppsRaichu626RockyshockypigupompomRamadaOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litAaronc94HassamaMamaToyota_2015FiiNCHSupreme_sorcerer_77TSR6225HosanoCaptainGameXguard77AztecSaltE_Wenis69Gr8TonyStark 24 votes
Cosmic
11%
DrZolaLightvayneShadowstrikeHeattblasttJedi_HawkeANGRYEAGLECiciliatoButtehrsScrubkiller_1EtjamaMasterpuffTheInfintyPsychic_2002L3kkerZenn_LaKarmaConnectHemendra_ 17 votes
Mutant
23%
Haji_SaabTendersquadGigantor13ATnix95Alex13369Titan_ChronosThereticSw0rdMasterp01arisMalreck0410or_Strongbluebubble100WhatElsespiderbites0196ThatOneMasterGamerDisgruntled_User_123Rodomontade_Boiphil56201BusagwaBNichj99 34 votes
Skill
15%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathThatGuyYouSaw235causticSpiderCoolsJack_OHaraRepto23RisenfromhellSiddhantDjinStevieManWonderO_Deadpool_OThicco_ModeAozerIcy000StellanBawa69unoobmeproshield456HI_guys 22 votes
Mystic
11%
TheHoodedDormammuLmaoJakearoundDaphboyBillie90LordSmasherC19h28o2TimeGenesisMrspider568LegionnaireSaakkiller1995GinjabredMonstaDretlleMustafatehi2007odishika123Thebombsquad1Turboscout 17 votes
Science
14%
JadedSundance_2099RotellyUncle_Fatty_247Timrosspiderknight616AleorsolmyrairabqberWoody15RU11011Black_Swanpete8388Aziz5253Hoodie25Valentinos13DarkKnight646Yodabolt21Paul_RuddElwind 21 votes
Not opened yet
5%
Hammerbro_64MaxGamingArsozDoctor_Strange19VendemiaireSuperiorSymbiote[Deleted User]Wardizzle 8 votes

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Mutant

Up to 3 now.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    phil56201 said:

Up to 3 now.

Red cyclops
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Mutant
    MaxGaming said:

phil56201 said:

Up to 3 now.

Red cyclops
    What a waste. Blue Cyclops all the way.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    I still have to wait a week. I returned to the game around July 10, I guess, after 3 months of not playing.

Hoping for a Science for my Void.

I'll be okay with a Mutant for AA, Tech for Sentinel, or Mystic for Magik (defense).

Please not a Skill, and not another Cosmic.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Cosmic
    I could've totally used that Science. I already have CMM and Corvus awakened, so I'll probably save for Hype... maybe even Venom. I'd be tempted to put it in Cull right now if I could spare sig stones.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    phil56201 said:

MaxGaming said:

phil56201 said:

Up to 3 now.

Red cyclops
    What a waste. Blue Cyclops all the way.
    you gave me a idea for a thread
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Got Cosmic. I dont believe I have anyone to use it on yet, my good cosmic champs are all awakened. but maybe good for the Cosmic Ghost Rider or Red Goblin coming up...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    I’m behind like 5 days 😅
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Science

Got science 🤷‍♂️
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    Jaded said:

Got science 🤷‍♂️

Congarst! You gonna be using the stealthy synergy after you get classic spidey to sig 200?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Ima hold on to it for a month in case I get a ghost. If I don’t get a ghost within a month I’ll just slap it on mysterio.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill

I'm kinda tempted now
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Tech
    I got a tech and I have 4 T2A 8 tech t4cc and can just buy basics in the store. If I get a ghost she can go to r4 immediately. She can be my second r4. Just waiting for that day :'(
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mutant

Going straight to Colossus I'm so damn happy