**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Impactful Was Your 5* AG From the SA Calendar?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
By "impactful", I mean immediately helpful. Everything has some impact given the right conditions. This poll is focused on how helpful the AG you got is on your roster/progression right now. Cheers! 🍻

How Impactful Was Your 5* AG From the SA Calendar? 266 votes

(A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
13%
PalanthraxJank39Titan_ChronosMagonusMorpheus_HHGaurav_ChampBulmktRaichu626GhostboytjieGhOsT_DoG_78RamadaHector_1475Rodomontade_BoiC19h28o2No_oneukMiStaLovaDeaconamal_nairTripleUYENANSASHES 35 votes
(B) Quite helpful, there's at least one champ I want to awaken that can help me get through some content
12%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaSnizzbarTortoigTerranameplasBuckylives2_0spiderknight616SandeepSLmaonoor17DaphboyMollinaryRockypantherxNopedroooWoody15GarrettNBonzodavidSudhan_12345TP33 33 votes
(C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
24%
winterthurzuffyQuincyPeckMagrailothosDarkrider05Azzzm0JohnyzeroCliffordcanSw0rdMaster_Kill_Switch_p01arisCyborgNinja135TheHoodedDormammuMalreck04PrathapRockyshockyRookiieJhonST33DjinMattstafari 65 votes
(D) Not too helpful, I have at least one copy of that gem already
40%
LogarooTheTAbyssShrimkinsBigdogbobMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabTimone147RaganatorFrostyTendersquadDrownedGodDelta_14Champ_ZRoaringSorcererMaiicolDiazTJ82RotellySaielWaynedavyKennado 107 votes
Other
9%
SnakeEyes69Indrick781RapallinashesphillgreenWorknprogressPanchulon21Thefire13Austin555555TheLegend27Gamesbond90ZombieZeddNeotwismKill_Greyphil56201Iron_Patriot_is_litEtm34BuffBeastSaltE_Wenis69Valentinos13 26 votes
Β«13

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got a skill awakening gem, which in and of itself is fine, but since I am no longer focusing on my five stars, I have little to no use for it. I only have three more five stars to take to r5 before I stop ranking them altogether (unless there’s a niche I need filled or just really like a champ). Luckily, Crossbones is one of those three and he’s not awakened yet so if I don’t dupe him by the time I get around to taking him to r5, I’ll use it then
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    It wasn’t my preference (I wanted science for void), ended up landing on tech which I have a mysterio who I kind of want to use it on, but I’m also hunting for ghost so I’m going to wait a month to see if I can have any success at landing her. If not I’ll just use it on mysterio.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    I got tech used it on Starlord. Lol. Already have warlock, g2099 stark and ghost duped. I doubt I’ll pull guardian for a while. So starlord! Lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got 3 of them now. However, one is saved for fury, and one is saved for aegon. I guess I could use on on km or squirrel girl, but it wouldn't help my account one bit lol
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m sure it’s random that most people duped an unused gem
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
    I am needing a science (opened a cosmic) to complete the collection. :)

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    I pretty much have every relevant champion awakened or in the case of the few God tiers I don't yet have, I already have several AG's in my stash. Wouldn't have mattered which class I pulled. Have more need for sig stones than AG's at this point.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll let you know when I pull a ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven’t gotten mine yet I’m so far behind jesus
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (B) Quite helpful, there's at least one champ I want to awaken that can help me get through some content
    I didn't have a mystic or skill, got one tech, and three each of cosmic, science, and mutant.

Quite glad I pulled skill, which I can use to awaken Stealthy, Black Widow DO, Squirrel Girl, or Gwenpool.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    F. Gave me a gem I recently used on AEgon and I have 0 sigs available for any skill 5*. I’m disappointed honestly
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Had 2 science, now I have 3. Overall now I have 9 5* ags, one generic. Would gladly trade all of them for a 6* science gem. Even for a random 6*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn't really have a preference. Pulled a Skill. I can either use it on Stealthy, Fury, or hold on to it for Aegon. I have a 6* Aegon though, so I might just wait for that Dup. Not displeased for sure.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    I got a tech AG and I have all the resources to take a ghost to r4. Excluding the ghost. So I'm going pray I get a ghost so I can take her up as my second r4.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got skill.
    Should I awaken massacre or wait for better champs.
    I only have 1 skill
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have awakened nick fury now waiting for aegon
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled a skill AG. Dont have a use for it now so its shelved till I pull a Fury, Aegon, Elsa, or Black Widow DO. πŸ‘
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got mutant for my boi Colossus. Didn't have to use a generic on him. Now to figure out how to distribute sig stones
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Got my 3rd science. Guess I’ll give one to 3/45 electro bc, why not... I have 3
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got skill as well. I could use on Elsa Blodstone but most of my skill sigs would go into Γ†gon anyways. Believe it or not I really need science but ofc this is the one time it’s not science.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wanted either Skill for NF or Mutant for AA. I got the Mutant, very happy about it.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 β˜…β˜…
    ABOMB said:

Pulled a skill AG. Dont have a use for it now so its shelved till I pull a Fury, Aegon, Elsa, or Black Widow DO. πŸ‘

Same.
  • (A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
    Very much happy... I got a skill ag. Used it on Γ†GON. Just need Sigs stones for him now.