**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 5 star class awakening gem did you get from the calendar?

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Tech

I'm kinda tempted now

do it I used my AG on him and didn't regret it. It makes him hit harder and makes him horrible on defense. Plus dmg is the only thing that he is missing.
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Mutant
    Got 2 science from the event quest and a mutant from SA when I need to awaken Hype, Fury, or Sentinel fml
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Buttehrs said:

hype?
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    I got mutant, colossus or archangel? I got 40 sig stone
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Science

Should I use it on Void or hold?
    Skill
    Gercas said:

what content do you need to do. colossus is my content clearing machine, but aa probably works better for non immune bosses and clears lanes just as easily as colossus
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    edited September 2020

Gercas said:

what content do you need to do. colossus is my content clearing machine, but aa probably works better for non immune bosses and clears lanes just as easily as colossus
    I’m going to start exploring act 6
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant for my Red Magneto 😉
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    Midnite93 said:

MaxGaming said:

I missed a day so im waiting till tomorrow

MaxGaming said:

I missed a day so im waiting till tomorrow

Which gem are you hoping for @MaxGaming ?
    Tech for my r4 Mysterio
    Skill
    Gercas said:

Gercas said:

ok Im probably not the guy to answer your question then 😅
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I pulled tech again, I’m already sitting on a tech ag for when I pull Ghost or Stark spidey
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Mutant
    Midnite93 said:

MaxGaming said:

phil56201 said:

MaxGaming said:

phil56201 said:

Up to 3 now.

Red cyclops
    What a waste. Blue Cyclops all the way.
    you gave me a idea for a thread
    @phil56201 One on Havok if you are bringing him to rank 5 and one on Emma for defence she doesn't need it on offense.
    Not planning on bringing up Havok anytime soon. Gotta long line of Potential R5's and he's got quite a few ahead of him. Don't really do much for AW. 1 BG silver 2, so defense isn't a priority. Probably just hold out for red Magneto. Short on sig stones after dumping all my generics into Aegon.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    My third mutant!!!!!! Hooray for rng lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Science

Gercas said:

Gercas said:

ok Im probably not the guy to answer your question then 😅
    Colossus still.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic, giving me 2 in my inventory. Will use 1 on corvus and than have 1 saved for a future pull.
  • M8 I got a tech gem from both of the treasure island crystals and the calendar. Something is wrong
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Science
    Science, fourth one, all science champs I have are already awakened.

Yay.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Mutant
    immediately used mine on archangel. the ag came in clutch coz now i am definitely taking him to 4/55.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Midnite93 said:

Etjama said:

I could've totally used that Science. I already have CMM and Corvus awakened, so I'll probably save for Hype... maybe even Venom. I'd be tempted to put it in Cull right now if I could spare sig stones.

@Etjama maybe one on Hyperion or Medusa if you have her or Venom. Sadly this year the cosmic class was not so great only Herald that turned out decent was Silver surfer.
    Ngl, I totally forgot Medusa is even a champ in this game 😂. I'd be happy to pull her and awaken her.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Mutant

I feel you. Used both my Science AG's on Void and CapIW in the last couple months and just used a skill on Aegon a couple days ago. I'm legit running out of options. Red Magneto and Magik are the 2 I would like to pull and awaken.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    phil56201 said:

I feel you. Used both my Science AG's on Void and CapIW in the last couple months and just used a skill on Aegon a couple days ago. I'm legit running out of options. Red Magneto and Magik are the 2 I would like to pull and awaken.

Red Cyclops, Maw, Angela obviously. (Especially Angela. Most OP awakens ability in the game imo.)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not opened yet
    Midnite93 said:

I’m behind like 5 days 😅

Not even gonna ask @Hammerbro_64 I hope you are not missing your 5k 6 star shards lol
    @Midnite93 there is a weeks grace period so I still get all of the rewards. I have two grace days left before I start missing anything. Even the 6* shards at the end.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited September 2020
    Cosmic
    Maybe I’ll wait for Cosmic Ghost Rider or any other future good cosmic, but I’m also a f2p player so it might be a long time before I get him after he comes out (unless I’m real lucky which hasn’t ever happened when I open a feature).