**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this useful?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

To be clear it’s a 5*
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Vulcan49Vulcan49 Posts: 9
    edited September 2020
    From my experience she isn’t that great, might have few uses but very very slim, I would be disappointed if i pulled her :(
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Vulcan49 said:

From my experience she isn’t that great, might have few uses but very very slim, I would be disappointed if i pulled her :(

We playing the same game?

OP, as @Etjama said, Sorcerer Supreme is an absolutely amazing pull. She has tons of utility and damage. I see your have Sym Supreme as your pfp, so you'll enjoy Sorcerer Supreme. She's awesome.
  • Sorcerer supreme is an amazing champ, has very nice utility like her regen on block. Instantly regens all her health taken.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Don't have her but I hear great stuff about her. Most rank her as a top 5 mystic.

KT1 has her at 4

Lags at 3

And Seatin's most current tier list

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Great utility, sustainability and damage . What more do you need ?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Vulcan49 said:

You probably wasted an amazing mystic champ.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Well, I pulled her as 5 Star few months ago, and she is still 5R1.....

It doesn’t mean that she is not great, but I just don’t think she is necessary for me to use resources to rank up in order to clear any future contents. (I already have Dr. Doom in both 5 and 6 star, Black widow CV, and SymbioSupreme ranked up.)

If you need great mystic champ, Sorcerer Supreme is a great option for your account progression