**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic ag on 5* Medusa

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, i recently got medusa and i love to play with her. I have her as fully ranked 4*

Should i use my 5* cosmic gem on my medusa???
If no , then for whom should i save it for. I am holdinh 5* cosmic gem for almost 2 years. I am waiting for cmm but always fails to get her.
My luck is also very bad . After 10- 15 bad tries i got something better

Cosmic ag on 5* Medusa 56 votes

Yes
76%
winterthurJa1970allinashesJohnyzeroMasterduxspiderknight616FaisaljavedShtickRickTheHoodedDormammuVibranium_X23Scopeotoe987chrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoZombieZeddDenzel116Kill_GreyCloudVIIStrifeMiStaLovaOGAvenger 43 votes
No
14%
SnakeEyes69TerraUnidentifiedCreaturepigupompomWeeaeaChikelodishika123Elwind 8 votes
Your choice
8%
KennadoxandersrevengeWoody15Dretlle[Deleted User] 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes
    The first statement of your comment should give you the answer you seek
    Having fun is the important thing, and I love medusa too and I would have used an awakening gem on her had I not duped her naturally from the 5 star featured crystal
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes

The first statement of your comment should give you the answer you seek
    Having fun is the important thing, and I love medusa too and I would have used an awakening gem on her had I not duped her naturally from the 5 star featured crystal

Correct
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a Hyperion, I would recommend going for him, but like others said, if you like playing Medusa she is a great pick.
  • Yes

If you have a Hyperion, I would recommend going for him, but like others said, if you like playing Medusa she is a great pick.

I wish i could have him
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Yes
    At two years, yeah use it on her, I use Medusa on a regular basis, she is worth the AG. And still waiting on champions ill never pull too.
  • Yes
    Ja1970 said:

At two years, yeah use it on her, I use Medusa on a regular basis, she is worth the AG. And still waiting on champions ill never pull too.

I want to use it on her. I'll use it
    But last time i awakened my sentinel with the gem in a month i got 20+ sig on him by the crystal.