**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I'm getting screwed by the update delay..

Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I'm losing 3 full energy refills because of this delay. I didn't use these because it was perfect timing with the release of the update and thanks to some glitch im losing 90 units? Can I be reimbursed for these? @Kabam Miike uedda1uqnz2o.png

Comments

• KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Don't do that next time... but I think you do deserve a refund...
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    I also think we need to define royal screwing. 90 units is not it.
  • Don't do that next time... but I think you do deserve a refund...

I only use refills on the monthly and when I saw these lined up perfectly with the release of 15.1 I decided not to use them over a week ago. I hope I do get them back.. very frustrating.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I'm in a similar boat but mine expire in 5 hours, hope the update drops by then...
  • Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat but mine expire in 5 hours, hope the update drops by then...

You should be fine... mine were timed perfectly.. or so I thought
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    plan for lateness to ensure greatness.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Were you actually going to be able to use all that energy anyway? You'd have to burn like 250 in an hour even without the delay and it's 1 point per move for first 2 chapters.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    edited September 2017
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Were you actually going to be able to use all that energy anyway? You'd have to burn like 250 in an hour even without the delay and it's 1 point per move for first 2 chapters.

I start on heroic and run completion first.. it would have been done in 30 min tops
    edited September 2017
    refills officially gone @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax what do I do about this?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »

I start on heroic and run completion first.. it would have been done in 30 min tops

Sorry, but no way you burn 250 energy in 30 minutes tops. That would be hard at 3 energy a move. You're talking about 1 energy a move for 2 chapters and 2 per move for the next 2. If you're going for completion, then that's a lot of 1 point moves to start.

Good luck with refund though.
    edited September 2017

Sorry, but no way you burn 250 energy in 30 minutes tops. That would be hard at 3 energy a move. You're talking about 1 energy a move for 2 chapters and 2 per move for the next 2. If you're going for completion, then that's a lot of 1 point moves to start.

I do this every month lol.. trust me on this.

PS.. you're aware people that run for legend use nearly 2500-3000 energy in around 4 hours and face much longer fights right?
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88

you have it mistaken, he runs a full path (singular which means completion) once he finishes the final quest of 3.2 he starts Exploration (Multiple Paths within the quest) and those 3 refills would have been burned easily in 30 minutes or less.
  • @Kbugii too funny.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    refills officially gone @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax what do I do about this?

Deal with it XD
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Kabaam'd
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    They are just hysterically pushing buttons on their potato servers
  • I've never done it before.. how do you file a ticket on here?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is the new updates to war in the 15.1 patch ? This needs to be addressed before we start matchmaking
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    if kabam promised the update by a certain time, i'd think you have grounds to stand on, but you made a gamble and missed the mark. sucks, but it's not really kabam's fault.
  • Hi -

We're currently looking into the delay of this. I apologize that this has caused some frustrations, but please keep an eye on the thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/24085/delay-on-release-of-15-1-update#latest

Once we have more information, we'll update over here.
This discussion has been closed.