**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holy cow that Mordo looks stupid

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
So I decided I may as well progress in the story since it’s been a good while since I got Cav. It hasn’t been too much trouble, generally itemless or maybe 1-2 singles. No biggie. Now I’m looking at all the obnoxious nodes on Mordo and am not sure who to bring or what link to take down.

What should me team be and which linked node should I go for? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have a pair of science gems and a tech gem if you guys think anyone is worth it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Void, Void, Void. He's by far your best bet and one of the best options for that fight. Just play passively and let the DOT kill him. Parry lots of hits before getting the petrifies on so that spite doesn't get out of hand and make sure your entire team is alive. Also, watch the timer for special delivery and hurt locker. Some nasty node combos for sure.
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    I agree with KDSuperFlash10,void is the best option for this fight (Doom is also great option,but i don't see him in your roster)
    watch Briant Grant on youtube,he has a great video for this fight using void.

Good luck!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Void, Void, Void. He's by far your best bet and one of the best options for that fight. Just play passively and let the DOT kill him. Parry lots of hits before getting the petrifies on so that spite doesn't get out of hand and make sure your entire team is alive. Also, watch the timer for special delivery and hurt locker. Some nasty node combos for sure.

Good to know. I have an r4 awakened Void and I'm not even in Act 6 yet
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

So once I get petrifies and a fatigue, is there any reason for me not to go ham? I’m gonna take out either special delivery or hurt locker, so I wouldn’t have to resort to parrying to build power inch by inch.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

So once I get petrifies and a fatigue, is there any reason for me not to go ham? I’m gonna take out either special delivery or hurt locker, so I wouldn’t have to resort to parrying to build power inch by inch.
    You can and probably should go ham once the petrifies and fatigue are applied. You will have fully countered Mordo's abilities once you get those debuffs on. But just watch your hit count because you can go ham and lose track of special delivery/hurt locker (whichever one you're taking out, both are annoying, hurt locker makes the build up slower for Void, special delivery makes you need to watch your hit counter at all times).
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He is indeed very stupid, but Void is the #1 option as some have already mentioned.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    @MaxGaming see some good champs in the second pic?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

@MaxGaming see some good champs in the second pic?

Yah that Kingpin looks awesome
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I used Void to solo on first acc
    Blade on second account
    I think 3rd Acc was *Not sure* MF or Sparky