**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All ways to earn six star shards?

2»

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Buttehrs said:

Players getting 6* before act 5 COMPLETION! What a time lol.

I didn’t even have a T2A when I beat Ultron Jeez
    I have 3 right now and will get 4rth for corvus rank up from epic treasure island
  • I'd concern yourself mainly with building your 5* roster for now.

Pre Act 5 completion you don't really need a power level of an R4 5*/R1 6*, I mean obviously it'd make life easier but there's a lot to be said for struggling along with a weaker set of champions as it'll force you to understand the mechanics of the game in order to progress rather than just brute forcing it with a 6* Corvus.

To answer your question though:
    - 5* dupes will yield 275 6*
    - 11-25% 5* featured arena will get you 100 (~7.5-8m points)
    - 1-10% 5* featured arena will get you 200 (~15.5m+ points)
    - Variants get a little bit but these are beyond you at the moment unless you're willing to throw a lot of money at the game.

As it stands it looks like you've got the firepower to get uncollected with your current roster. R3 Corvus will do more than enough for you, VtD has some great durability if you ramp him up correctly and if you can ghost well that 4* Ghost will be relevant at R5 throughout Act 5 for you.
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    The absolute worst way yet still an option would be to sell all your 4 star champs and use the shards to open 5 star crystals hoping for a dupe to get you 6 star shards.

Technically it is a way but possibly the worst thing you could do in this game.
  • Harpener said:

The absolute worst way yet still an option would be to sell all your 4 star champs and use the shards to open 5 star crystals hoping for a dupe to get you 6 star shards.

Technically it is a way but possibly the worst thing you could do in this game.

Some people just want to watch the world burn 😂
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @MaxGaming Please, for your own sake, do NOT open a featured 6* crystal as your first ever 6*. Spare yourself those 5k extra super valuable shards so that you can open another basic 6* crystal soon. Also, Taskmaster is in the basic but not in the featured.

@shield456 Just wait for the calendar. As long as you've done all the treasure island paths, there's nothing else you can do.

I hope both of you guys get an amazing first 6 star, but don't be bummed if you don't. My first 6 star was Hawkeye.

@MaxGaming Please, for your own sake, do NOT open a featured 6* crystal as your first ever 6*. Spare yourself those 5k extra super valuable shards so that you can open another basic 6* crystal soon. Also, Taskmaster is in the basic but not in the featured.

@shield456 Just wait for the calendar. As long as you've done all the treasure island paths, there's nothing else you can do.

I hope both of you guys get an amazing first 6 star, but don't be bummed if you don't. My first 6 star was Hawkeye.

I would like to have a hawkeye.
    Hawkeye is good enough as 1st 6 star
    Thanks @KDSuperFlash10 I wish that too.
    I'll be too happy to receive any beyond or god tier
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

I would like to have a hawkeye.
    Hawkeye is good enough as 1st 6 star
    Yeah he's pretty good. He actually helped me get cavalier. Great power drain and bleed damage. @shield456
    shield456 said:

Thanks @KDSuperFlash10 I wish that too.
    I'll be too happy to receive any beyond or god tier

Good luck.