**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Impactful Was Your 5* AG From the SA Calendar?

13Β»

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
    Awakened CAPIW! VERY happy!
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82 β˜…
    Was finally able to awaken my doom, that prestige bump is nice.
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22 β˜…
    Mystic for Scarlet Witch! B)
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Not helpful, but I didn’t have another gem of that class. I really only need mutant or mystic, and got tech. Which is fine, it went to Warlock. He doesn’t need the awakened ability, but it’s a little bit of an OCD thing that I have a max ranked champ unawakened lol
  • (A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
    Took Ghost to r4 last week, then get Tech ag this week. There is a Kabam god after all lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (D) Not too helpful, I have at least one copy of that gem already
    Got my 3rd skill awakening gem, and I'm still waiting on Fury! Even after at least 30 skill/mutant crystals I still don't have him.
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44 β˜…
    Just used a skill AG on Blade and took him to rank 5, then pulled a replacement skill gem :) now have at least one of each class.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i got exactly what i wanted in Cosmic ... used it on Ronan!! B)
  • I got another mystic gem. That's two in which I don't really have anyone to use it on.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Another Science Gem. That makes x4 in my inventory... :s
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276 β˜…
    Got the only one I can't immediately use or need (tech) and I already had one in my inventory.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled tech and I am beyond the time I need star lord
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77 β˜…
    (B) Quite helpful, there's at least one champ I want to awaken that can help me get through some content
    Got a mutant, used it on Archangel
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was already worrying about using a science on red hulk and i got capiw the next crystal. Adding to the agony i got human torch too!!
    Thank god and kabam, i got a science this time, yet i don't know who to use it onπŸ˜…
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Literally not at all useful. Had 2 science AG and 2 cosmic AG only, then pulled a third science AG.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I needed a skilled awakening gem and that’s what I got and now my R4 5* Nick Fury is awakened...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ended up getting a 3rd science AG.
    Ended up awakening quake just because.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
    I saved the two from the treasure hunt quest as well and opened all three yesterday. Got 2 science and a tech gem. I'm saving the science for Void and Cap America IW and the tech on Warlock or Guardian when he comes to the basic pool.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 β˜…β˜…
    got a mutant ag, got an archangel the day b4. actually perfect
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…
    I had instant use for 4 out of the 6 classes. But I opened my third science AG from the 3 crystals of this month. Kinda sad, because I have nearly all the good science champ apart from Red Guardian and nearly all of them are awakened.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Beyond useless. Pulled my 5th skill gem after telling a friend how much it sucked that he got a 5th skill gem. Misery lives company, I guess. Would've liked science for the HT I finally pulled, but I'll probably put a generic on him.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
    I'm waiting for a science AG, this month we obtained 3 crystal, one from SA and two from special quest, I obtained 1 tech, again; 1 misty, again and one skill. I have 5* Nick fury but he don't like to me and I know if I'll upgrade him nerve use him like the thing.