**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion 5* worth it?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
For my 18th 5*, should I get an incursion 5* crystal? I have 27,000 artifacts and I don’t know if it’s worth it. If u should buy one, which one should I buy?

Comments

• pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i got ghost and NF from these crystals after trying 200 basic that probably won’t give me those two.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I would say go for the 27000 ones. They may not be great, but your chances of getting a champ YOU WANT are better.
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Go for the incrusion, I got Dr. Doom from it. Opened another yesterday hunting quake, pulled doc ock, not too bad either.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Bdot13 said:

Go for the incrusion, I got Dr. Doom from it. Opened another yesterday hunting quake, pulled doc ock, not too bad either.

Would you recommend going for that one for the chance of missing quake or havoc and getting someone like dark hawk or doc ock? Or should I risk it for the human torch or Nick fury in the war crystal?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Bdot13 said:

Would you recommend going for that one for the chance of missing quake or havoc and getting someone like dark hawk or doc ock? Or should I risk it for the human torch or Nick fury in the war crystal?
    Torch and nick are better than everyone except quake in that crystal, so I would go war