**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst design in chapter 2 poll

Please leave your thoughts and frustrations down here and immensely hope for a rightful revamp (bye all gates)

Worst design in chapter 2 poll 97 votes

6.2.1 Symbiote supreme quest
0%
6.2.2 Mr Sinister quest
28%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Tarun46TheHeroDeservedRisenfromhellMaldroit2VoltolosAleorRemeliButtehrsBonzodavidIcy000ArifuteraEdeuinkDoubleTsquaredStellanAomine_Daiki10SneakyWarriorLucasjones98unoobmeproAziz5253 28 votes
6.2.3 Omega red quest
0%
6.2.4 King pin quest
2%
Raichu626Endarken25_ 2 votes
6.2.5 Mordo quest
69%
Clobberin_TimeMr_PlatypusPalanthraxWorld EaterFallencircusMaiicolDiazDuo_KulionameplasJohnyzeroLvernon15CoBfan1987Patchie9316wegnerkMasterduxDarkSoulDLXLilMaddogHTThunderGodHammerbro_64kikiFurieuxThaComeUp 67 votes
6.2.6 The champion boss quest
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Tie between Sinister and Mordo. Mostly because of their nodes
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Finished the champion boss quest it was not to great either
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    I only want to see 2 things changed in 6.2.

6.2.2 Sinister Boss and the entirety of 6.2.5 including the Mordo Boss and the BS paths
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    6.2.2 Mr Sinister quest
    Sinister is the worst boss by a lot, worst boss in the entire game but mordo quest paths and fricking ridiculous
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Sinister's even worse than Mordo imo, but the rest of the quest is good. 6.2.5 is full of sh*t.
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Etjama said:

Sinister's even worse than Mordo imo, but the rest of the quest is good. 6.2.5 is full of sh*t.

I found Mordo alot harder - I guess cap marvel movie really cheeses that boss
    6.2.5 Mordo quest

Etjama said:

On a skill based level, I'd say Mordo is harder, but the Sinister fight is just so freakin restrictive. It's so dumb.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    6.2.5 and it's not even close imo, worst chapter design in act 6.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    6.2.2 is not even close to the bs of this quest.
    Like it's a unit drain. It forces you to dump revives/units just becuase of dying.

In my case for example, I had Doctor Doom in my team but I had to revive my other 4 teammates just becuase of the node. Luckily I had Doctor Doom to take care of that fight, but what about those who don't have the perfect counter?

They will be forced to revive just one champ over and over. This kills f2p players
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Sinister is the more restrictive boss, but the paths, especially the gated paths, are absolutely ridiculous in 6.2.5.
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

On a skill based level, I'd say Mordo is harder, but the Sinister fight is just so freakin restrictive. It's so dumb.
    Exactly what I wanted to say
    6.2.5 Mordo quest

6.2.5 and it's not even close imo, worst chapter design in act 6.

The champion boss is actually quite easy if you understand how to control the fight with she hulk - nice and easy one shot
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Looking at the whole quest it’s easily this one, boss is a toss up between mordo (strength in numbers mainly) and sinister and how champ specific he is
    Lvernon15 said:

Looking at the whole quest it’s easily this one, boss is a toss up between mordo (strength in numbers mainly) and sinister and how champ specific he is

This isn't helping with my confidence of taking this quest on. I'm sitting on 6.2.4 rn.
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

This isn't helping with my confidence of taking this quest on. I'm sitting on 6.2.4 rn.
    I'm sure you'll be fine. If you need any help, post your roster and we could give some advice.
    Etjama said:

Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

I'm sure you'll be fine. If you need any help, post your roster and we could give some advice.
    I'd rather create a new thread of my own if I need assistance rather than take space up here.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Always has been
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m only on 6.2.4 so my knowledge is limited but so far I’ve enjoyed 6.2.4 the least I really don’t like the global at all
    6.2.5 Mordo quest

I’m only on 6.2.4 so my knowledge is limited but so far I’ve enjoyed 6.2.4 the least I really don’t like the global at all

If you have ghost or quake it becomes pure cheese but with every other champ it is unfortunately difficult....
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    6.2.5 is by far the toughest and most BS overall quest in the game. I’d rather do literally anything else in the game than have to play that quest again
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    6.2.5 is by far the toughest and most BS overall quest in the game. I’d rather do literally anything else in the game than have to play that quest again
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    6.2.2 Mr Sinister quest
    this quest killed my vibe.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Other than the strength in numbers node, none of these bosses are that bad.
    6.2.5 Mordo quest

Other than the strength in numbers node, none of these bosses are that bad.

You mean the node solely?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    6.2.2 Mr Sinister quest
    Personally I don’t think Mr Sinister is hard enough, I think kabam should add slashed tires and selective time stream to him.
    6.2.5 Mordo quest
    Edeuink said:

Personally I don’t think Mr Sinister is hard enough, I think kabam should add slashed tires and selective time stream to him.

You haven't tried Mordo?
    The path to get to him is too difficult
    Sinister can go down regarding counters but Mordo will not go down unless you have skill or Quake

This thread mainly speculated over quest difficulty itself not solely focusing on individual bosses