**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6R3 Winter Soldier

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Has any1 done this rank up? I'd actually like to see the damage with the killmonger synergy. Could be pretty sick plus solid utility

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I remember seeing a post floating around of a 6r3 WS, but I don't recall who did the rank up
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    yup, very interested. I'd suspect he'd actually be really good as a general bring anywhere champ with killmonger since he has power drain and very high damage
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @StevieManWonder I got a 6R2 ws and I said I might r3 him tho. But atm ima wait :) I like his damage.Its good with my r5 KM

@StevieManWonder I got a 6R2 ws and I said I might r3 him tho. But atm ima wait :) I like his damage.Its good with my r5 KM

do you have any R3s atm? Im in a bit of a situation where my first T5CC is skill and I dont have nick, aegon or stealth spidey. So im thinking of potentially taking my duped winter soldier to R3 so i can get the cyber weekend thronebreaker deals
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    no not atm. But im doing Abyss run December and im halfway of Skill om t5cc. I wanna do r3 WS or unduped Aegon so ima see what I get then decide

Ah, I think it was you I was thinking of.
    ddom said:

do you have any R3s atm? Im in a bit of a situation where my first T5CC is skill and I dont have nick, aegon or stealth spidey. So im thinking of potentially taking my duped winter soldier to R3 so i can get the cyber weekend thronebreaker deals
    So long as you run him with Killmonger, I think WS would be a fine r3.
    Gmonkey said:

Tag one of the ccp members when the server is up they could test it.

Thanks for that suggestion, I dont know who they are. Possible to help me tag 1 please. Ty in advance
    Any input from players who either took their 6 star WS to R2 or their 5 star to R5? Do you all use him frequently?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

Thanks for that suggestion, I dont know who they are. Possible to help me tag 1 please. Ty in advance
    People like @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion I believe would be happy to help.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

People like @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion I believe would be happy to help.
    I'm not sure if @danielmath is still a member, but he's usually closeby
    @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion @danielmath

Hi guys, please help test R3 Winter Soldier in the Content Creator Beta!! Would be much appreciated!
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

I'm not sure if @danielmath is still a member, but he's usually closeby
    Thanks a lot!