**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Small QoL Request about Solo Crystals

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
As a proud non-hoarder, I have always had pride in having no red numbers in my crystal tab. Until now...

Honestly, should we really have notifications for these? I mean, the idea is like arena crystals where you can choose to buy a 2k crystal or a 10k crystal. They have no notifications.

At the very least, do we have to see that amount of all the crystals we can buy? Like, I have 6500 shards, but 9 notifications because I could buy 6 solo crystals and 3 greater solo crystals. When you have 15k 5* shards, you don't get 3 notifications (1 for the featured, 1 for the dual class, 1 for the basic).

So yeah, guess I'm just asking for the notifications on Solo Crystals to change. Plz? For the OCD people out there?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this is clear proof that the game designers are rising up against kabam mike. they are going to encourage hoarding by doing this to spite kabam mike. join the hoarders
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

this is clear proof that the game designers are rising up against kabam mike. they are going to encourage hoarding by doing this to spite kabam mike. join the hoarders

I WILL NEVER JOIN THE HOARDERS!!!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    It has been annoying me so much that I have 7 notifications and can’t even open one crystal