**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Thoughts on 4star dual crystals.

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I think it is a good step for lower level players who aim for specific champs.
Today I opened a cosmic and tech and found dupe draxπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Your Thoughts on 4star dual crystals. 102 votes

It is a good step
84%
GamerClobberin_TimerishisaiTendersquadzuffyDelta_14TerraMaiicolDiazDarkrider05JohnyzeroAinyNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEShadowstrikeNojokejaymThunderGodFurious_Fighter1spiderknight616RasiloverHeattblasttWicket329 86 votes
It wasn't required
15%
NightCrackerGmonkeyHendrossBrokenPizzaGuy245Referencebrandinhobpunk88gsil6374Seanl85BuffBeastGr8TonyStarkDarkKnight646Paul_RuddCheesePizzaRedDragfire1760 16 votes

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    I think that even 6atar dual crystals should be available as soon as possible so I can open my 1st 6star for Mystic and science
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Good for newbies
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step

Good for newbies

Great for old players too! Good for iso (class specific)
    Yeah but more important for newbies .
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Finally I won't get more tech iso
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope the 6* dual crystals coming soon. The basic pool way over 100 champs. It just makes sense.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step

I hope the 6* dual crystals coming soon. The basic pool way over 100 champs. It just makes sense.

Dual 6*s are coming?
  • StarK_Awesomne17StarK_Awesomne17 Posts: 25 β˜…
    It is a good step
    It’ll really help for the fairy new players, and get us veterans the specific iso we need.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Amazimg for targeting certain iso
  • It is a good step
    Best thing kabam could do to target iso
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Only need to max sig 2 classes and can go for specific iso, it's nice to have it
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's a nice counter balance with regards to iso for all the people how have been targeting a specific version of the 5 star dual crystal. Now they don't just get flooded with only two kinds. They can even it out.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    class iso!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Gmonkey said:

Do four stars matter

For iso? Heck yeah. And some people actually care about the lower level players too.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    It's great for being able to target 4*s just for ISO.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    I'd like to know an actual, valid reason why anyone would vote "wasn't required"...
    it's a great addition for several reasons, very surprised it wasn't added sooner and way before the 5* one.
    it's great for beginners/progressing players if they want to targer certain champs or build a roster of certain class, and for endgame players it's good if they need iso/double 5* shards.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    Great for targeting iso. This is a pro player move from Kabam
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is a good step
    I like it. It helps newer players trying to get a certain champ, and it helps veteran players target specific iso