**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black widow claire voyant vs Sorceror Supreme poll

Please feel free to explain why

Black widow claire voyant vs Sorceror Supreme poll 274 votes

Sorceror Supreme
18%
danielmathBitterSteelErza_ScarletSpity68MaiicolDiaznameplasImranDarkSoulDLXSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64RoOOtsWorknprogressHeattblasttTatteredSailMalreck04Vibranium_X23Gamesbond90RabangaEren_JaeghrAmazing_Demon05 50 votes
Black widow (claire voyant)
81%
Crys23MagicBentonLightburn22FastfishFabiusBRTryakshaTortoigINTEGRALAzKicker316Ram_SarkarDuMonUFallencircusBENJI830noyFineDogDrake2078F4k3_GaM3rTerraAlex13369grud9e 224 votes

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    I don't even have a claire at decent rank so my opinion my not be that knowledgeable but it is definitely subject to change
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    Crcrcrc said:

She nullifies, has triple immunity, suicide friendly, healing, big damage. Anything I missed?

Thing is she can only have 1 immunity at a time which is a huge drawback.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    Unio77 said:

Crcrcrc said:

She nullifies, has triple immunity, suicide friendly, healing, big damage. Anything I missed?

Thing is she can only have 1 immunity at a time which is a huge drawback.
    Does Sorceror supreme's awakened ability grant extra regen potentcy
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    easily
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Claire Voyant is so fun to use, that heal on SP2 is awesome
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    Claire Voyant does a lot of things well. She has good buff control, but sym supreme is better. She has energy attacks, but a lot of mystics have energy attacks. She has immunities, but she has to use her light 4 to swap them. However, while sorcerer supreme has less things in her kit, she excels with all of them. Pick your utility and have it active for almost the entire fight. A huge armor break for damage. Take almost no block damage. Slow. It’s also very possible to have all of these effects active at the same time. To me, sorcerer supreme is better because she does a few things extremely well, while Claire does a lot of things great.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Sorceror Supreme
    Bwcv is too overrated, believe me bud if don't use suicides then you will not gonna use her for most content if you do R5 her,
    She is good if you don't have strong rosters because she have some utility in one place but then her damage output it not acceptable without suicides for endgame content, I have her at r4 and I also have r5 mystic gem and overflowing t5b & t2a but still I don't consider her my r5 option until I switch to suicides,

If you have some 6* or r4 champs for immunity then I suggest you to focus on SS because doom and SS (both versions) are best in mystic class if you need a solid nullify champ and new sorcerer supreme is the better version of symbiot supreme, I did r4 mine because of vision aarkus path in 6.4 final quest I'm really disappointed because that path has tenacity (75% chance) and she was useless if your opponent don't have bleed/poison/incinerate immunity because then her nullify ability ability completely depend on sp2 (only for 8-9 seconds), she was only useful for one fight CMM (any mystic champ is good against her)

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Sorceror Supreme
    If you got both, believe me you will sorcerer Supreme more and more. She is a living potion. She kinda remind me of perfect block team. Also, she don't need any synergy. She fit in any team. Just wait and watch, after many people get her, she will contest with doom not with black widow.
    Those voting black widow because they never use sorcerer.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Both are amazing and I took both to R5 without thinking twice. Claire is the clear winner with suicides, but Kali has just as much utility and can control several types of fights really well.
  • MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Suicides Claire no suicides sorc

@Lvernon15 not really I don't run Suicides and still Claire is far more better than my Rank 5 Sorcerer Supreme.

But I got what you are trying to say, so many summoners believe that Claire damage is trash without Suicides, which is 100% wrong.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme

AGYAAT said:

Bwcv is too overrated, believe me bud if don't use suicides then you will not gonna use her for most content if you do R5 her,
    She is good if you don't have strong rosters because she have some utility in one place but then her damage output it not acceptable without suicides for endgame content, I have her at r4 and I also have r5 mystic gem and overflowing t5b & t2a but still I don't consider her my r5 option until I switch to suicides,

If you have some 6* or r4 champs for immunity then I suggest you to focus on SS because doom and SS (both versions) are best in mystic class if you need a solid nullify champ and new sorcerer supreme is the better version of symbiot supreme, I did r4 mine because of vision aarkus path in 6.4 final quest I'm really disappointed because that path has tenacity (75% chance) and she was useless if your opponent don't have bleed/poison/incinerate immunity because then her nullify ability ability completely depend on sp2 (only for 8-9 seconds), she was only useful for one fight CMM (any mystic champ is good against her)

https://youtu.be/am5VhqR5BTI

@AGYAAT I hate when people say Claire damage is trash without Suicides. I think this video may prove you wrong, and if it doesn't just tag me I am ready to make more videos on her to prove you wrong. And trust I believe in proving.

So my judgement you are 100% using her Wrong if you are saying her damage is trash without Suicides. Suicides only boost claire potential, she own her own is a queen.

So stop misguiding others that she needs Suicides.

Without suicides Claire is the 2nd best Mystic, but with Suicides she tops the list not in just her class but overall one of the top game breaking Champions. I have Sorcerer Supreme and Claire both and trust me Sorcerer Supreme is not even close to Claire.
    Oh... Hello abyss expert.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

@Lvernon15 not really I don't run Suicides and still Claire is far more better than my Rank 5 Sorcerer Supreme.

But I got what you are trying to say, so many summoners believe that Claire damage is trash without Suicides, which is 100% wrong.
    I know her damage isn’t trash without them, but I’m a big fan of sorcerer and she just doesn’t work with suicides at all, mostly personal preference though
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Close, but I'm gonna have to give the edge to claire
  • Black widow (claire voyant)
    Edeuink said:

AGYAAT said:

@AGYAAT I hate when people say Claire damage is trash without Suicides. I think this video may prove you wrong, and if it doesn't just tag me I am ready to make more videos on her to prove you wrong. And trust I believe in proving.

So my judgement you are 100% using her Wrong if you are saying her damage is trash without Suicides. Suicides only boost claire potential, she own her own is a queen.

Without suicides Claire is the 2nd best Mystic, but with Suicides she tops the list not in just her class but overall one of the top game breaking Champions. I have Sorcerer Supreme and Claire both and trust me Sorcerer Supreme is not even close to Claire.
    Oh... Hello abyss expert.
    @Edeuink I haven't done Abyss but when I do, I will be either using Symbiote Supreme or Longshot. Because i believe Claire is not good in Abyss. Plus even on path 1 claire have to face Champion and VTD. Claire could have been good Abyss candidate if kabam provide sp3 skip mechanic.

I believe claire is not very option for Abyss but outside Abyss she is a queen.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Sorceror Supreme

AGYAAT said:

Hey bud it's looks like you got offended😂, we all are different and we all have different opinions you definitely have 5/5 MD and most of the fight are perfect matchups for bwcv because they all have immunities or you are getting benefits from your phase immunity whenever they failed to apply in you, I don't wanna explain how you are getting almost double or more burst damage from sp2 by exploiting your opponent's immunity and after all these fight are around 120-150k health points that's not a big deal check 6.3 or 6.4 health pools and attack value (now they did adjustments in attack value) if you are gonna use her in those matchups then you can't frequently use sp2 in hailfire phase (only why to see her best damage output)

If you wanna know what is good damage output then see some Mojo's gameplay and appreciate some underrated champs, i did that 6.4.6 quest with my r5 mojo and all fight were ended in ~50 hits (~300k health points)
  • Black widow (claire voyant)
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I know her damage isn’t trash without them, but I’m a big fan of sorcerer and she just doesn’t work with suicides at all, mostly personal preference though
    @Lvernon15 I got what your trying to say, I love Sorcerer Supreme as well. I respect your opinion, you definitely have points. I can't say you are wrong. Everyone can have different thoughts on characters. Like I like Elsa more than kill monger.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Sorceror Supreme
    Crcrcrc said:

Imran said:

If you got both, believe me you will sorcerer Supreme. She is a leaving potion. She kinda remind me of perfect block team. Also, she don't need any synergy. She fit in any team. Just wait and watch, after many people get her, she will contest with doom not with black widow.

I have both, and sorcerer is really not that impressive
    I don't believe you. Since you said she not that impressive. She is one of my most used champ with ghost, blade, venom, hyperion, guillotine 2099, domino etc. Also she has more use in cavalier difficulty, MVP in varient 5 for me. I love clearing content itemless.
  • MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Hey bud it's looks like you got offended😂, we all are different and we all have different opinions you definitely have 5/5 MD and most of the fight are perfect matchups for bwcv because they all have immunities or you are getting benefits from your phase immunity whenever they failed to apply in you, I don't wanna explain how you are getting almost double or more burst damage from sp2 by exploiting your opponent's immunity and after all these fight are around 120-150k health points that's not a big deal check 6.3 or 6.4 health pools and attack value (now they did adjustments in attack value) if you are gonna use her in those matchups then you can't frequently use sp2 in hailfire phase (only why to see her best damage output)

If you wanna know what is good damage output then see some Mojo's gameplay and appreciate some underrated champs, i did that 6.4.6 quest with my r5 mojo and all fight were ended in ~50 hits (~300k health points)
    @AGYAAT first of all these fights have almost 200K health pools, 2nd thing I have shown Korg and Deadpool fights as well. 3rd thing claire have alot of hits because her Sp2 have slot of hits.Everyone can have their opinions statement is correct. But above on your previous comment you weren't giving opinion, you were throwing full shades on Claire because you have sorcerer supreme max ranked, you can check your own comment. Having an opinion and misguiding others is a different thing.

But the way you again compared claire to mojo was also wasn't an opinion. You just don't like Claire.

And that's what I meant Claire can take advantage from alot of things, claire don't need MD, I was not running 5/5 MD. In that video you can see Claire can take advantage of more than buffs. From IMMUNITIES, from effects and from buff and even without these factors she still wrecks the fight.Looja like you skipped the video. But if you want to see Claire can 6.3, 6.4 and Variant 5 then I am ready. And you used Mojo for 6.4.6 only one lane right, I can do more quests.

And again I am saying if you don't like Champion leave it, just don't demoting Champions in front of others especially new players. Weather it's Elsa, kill monger, guardian or which ever class it is. Instead of trying 100% to demote Champion it's better to make videos or threads to guide new players who ask for which Champion to rank up.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    s

AGYAAT said:

@MagnaAngemon_333 Woah, uh, you do realize that is 6.1.3... right? Lol