**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp bugg, she isn’t stunning opponent after MLL and heavy

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don't use her a lot. But I know how to use her since I always bring her with ghost. Daily one or two fight with her. With 1 or 2 hit combo she stunning opponent but with 3 or 4(MLL and heavy), she isn’t stunning opponent! It’s happening for now like two weak.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I have been doing it no problem today. If you use a medium to finish or have too much delay between the final tap and the hold, it screws it up though.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I have been doing it no problem today. If you use a medium to finish or have too much delay between the final tap and the hold, it screws it up though.

I use MLL and chain heavy. It usually work. But it’s not working now.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Crcrcrc said:

I use MLL and chain heavy. It usually work. But it’s not working now.
    Works just fine

https://youtu.be/Q070_rjj4e4
  • Could it be the difference between fighting a Game Quest opponent (ie, ROL WS in video) versus a player opponent (Arena or AW).
    Do you not see Stun happen at all, or just too short to be able to finish the Heavy ?

Player opponents may have different levels of LIMBER Mastery (some just have 1 level so % reduction in stun time is not too noticeable, but others go with full Limber which reduces stun time by about 1/2).

(not Limber node buff which gradually decreases duration with each additional Parry/Stun although that would come into play too, but Mastery which is constant flat % Stun Duration based on their level invested in Limber and you never know what a potential opponent might have for their setup)

Could it be the difference between fighting a Game Quest opponent (ie, ROL WS in video) versus a player opponent (Arena or AW).
    Do you not see Stun happen at all, or just too short to be able to finish the Heavy ?

Player opponents may have different levels of LIMBER Mastery (some just have 1 level so % reduction in stun time is not too noticeable, but others go with full Limber which reduces stun time by about 1/2).

(not Limber node buff which gradually decreases duration with each additional Parry/Stun although that would come into play too, but Mastery which is constant flat % Stun Duration based on their level invested in Limber and you never know what a potential opponent might have for their setup)

limber affects debuffs, should should not affect Wasp's passive stun.
  • Lormif said:

Ah, thx. Mastery: “duration of enemy stun Debuffs”
    (assume the Limber Node buff in AW or quests is worded similar too ?)

Lormif said:

Ah, thx. Mastery: “duration of enemy stun Debuffs”
    (assume the Limber Node buff in AW or quests is worded similar too ?)
    That I do not know, but the OP has not given us anything to go off of.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It’s never worked for me every time.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    When the game lags it sometimes won't work because it doesn't see it as a combo.
  • @Imran She isn't bugged at all. I just tried her and all variations of heavy chain work.
    https://youtu.be/wgRMuf_vPRk
    The only thing that is bugged here is your inability to understand how to use Wasp
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It requires precise timing.