**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I soloed an Abyss fight with IMIW...

123457»

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited September 2020

i have a inkling tht this shield guy is savage or his friend/family member . dude is going hard for a wrong opinion . chill mate you cant convince someone the sky is green when they kno its blue . just give up . alot of the people your tryn to tell tht aegon is no good are people tht have used him themselves . not people tht have watched a "seatin" video

I am not savages family member.
    I live in India and don't know him.
    I just saw that solo and said and besides I love imiw
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    shield456 said:

i have a inkling tht this shield guy is savage or his friend/family member . dude is going hard for a wrong opinion . chill mate you cant convince someone the sky is green when they kno its blue . just give up . alot of the people your tryn to tell tht aegon is no good are people tht have used him themselves . not people tht have watched a "seatin" video

I half guessed as such from seeing some of your posts, it's always nice to meet a fellow countryman on the forums but I'll I've you a few pro tips-

Don't talk about or discuss about things like abyss when you're struggling to get uncollected, these things aren't appreciated here
    Also don't make pointless threads repetitively and don't react to provocative people who spam disagree because it just emboldens them to harass you further
    But, most importantly, don't comment on the meme thread, that's the biggest crime you can commit on the forums 😂😂
    Anyway, have a good day or night now I guess

shield456 said:

I half guessed as such from seeing some of your posts, it's always nice to meet a fellow countryman on the forums but I'll I've you a few pro tips-

Don't talk about or discuss about things like abyss when you're struggling to get uncollected, these things aren't appreciated here
    Also don't make pointless threads repetitively and don't react to provocative people who spam disagree because it just emboldens them to harass you further
    But, most importantly, don't comment on the meme thread, that's the biggest crime you can commit on the forums 😂😂
    Anyway, have a good day or night now I guess

Good night
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Solo’d ROL wolvie with an r4 unawakened 5*. Took a while. Once I read up and learned sp3 plasma it went quicker. I use him every AQ and AW.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    walkerdog said:

Savage said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Savage said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Savage said:

say what you will about Ægon but using him is still the best & cheapest choice for Abyss. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

In theory any champ can be taken to the Abyss, but some will just cost you a lot more than others.

And if you seriously think that no mystic champs will help, all I'll say is good luck fighting VtD.

Edit: looks like u did bring Ægon after all and a mystic champ. Glad u changed your mind.

Aegon is not the cheapest choice for abyss simply because he cannot beat fights without a revive. He is indeed the cheapest option for abyss collector but is quite pricey when it comes to the rest.
    This is crazy. You have 5 roster spots. 5. You can't bring 20 different champs and then another for the collector. And you're talking about using sabretooth who needs 5 revives just to ramp up and then can no longer be used vs the collector because he's dead before you can get the sp3 off.

So because Aegon costs 6 revives on the path if you play well he's not a good champ? You're talking about 240 units, or an easy days work with smart farming. This is contrarian for contrarians sake at its finest. Aegon is one of the best Swiss army knives for the Abyss. Period stop.

I'm not upset by the way, despite my tone. I'm just allergic to stupidity.
    Aegon would cost a whole lot more than 6 revives. Many have used dozens of revives on paths with Aegon. Calling someone names doesn't help with your argument so why not just respect the facts? Bringing Aegon leaves you with 4 slots left so what's the issue? You could save units by not using him in your general abyss fight.
    Never called anyone names. Said this is crazy. Not sure what you mean by not using him in general Abyss fights, but most don't use him for every single fight. He's a decent Swiss army knife for sure when you need a champ, but again, you can't bring a counter for every fight. This is just a bad take.

To reiterate, I'm not calling you a bad take. I am saying the statement you made that Aegon is overrated for Abyss is a bad take.
    Plenty of people have used Aegon as the main option for every fight unless it be a fight that a mystic (Doom, another overrated abyss champ), Torch or sometimes Void, or Nick Fury (why?) can counter. The notion that the four horsemen of abyss are dire to explore abyss is a common misconception. SS can rinse those cosmics better than Doom... Fury is brought for what IW and GG? Torch and IMIW like hello? I'm sure I'll be able to discover plenty more interactions once I get my runs started. If Aegon is a swiss army knife then that still means that IMIW is a better option for downing the non-niche abyss fights.
    It is so weird that youre speaking from a place or self-perceived authority when you haven't beaten it yet.

I get that you've had success with imiw, but to talk as if your experience in getting where you have is worth the same as someone who has beaten it is very funny.
    You're beating a dead horse here pal. Already ended the argument a page or two ago
    LMAO is dumb