**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iOS update

Seriously the update on iOS is the same as last months your dev team need to fix up what a bunch of idiots you say you beta test this clearly shows you don’t do jack what a joke I can see why you are loosing money, ratings and player base

Comments

• Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Just download it will be the new update
  • Options
    It is now it wasn’t though
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    Downloaded it, its the same update
  • Options
    so, should I download it? is it safe? i’m scared......
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I had to uninstall and reinstall. That worked
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Finally downloading!
  • Options
    I updated 3 times, it was still the same old game, then i uninstalled and now i cant install again, its just stuck in limbo
  • Options
    I’ve updated with the correct update and now the event quest isn’t showing seriously kabam you suck
  • Options
    This game is going down hill
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I've got it on Android but it keeps wanting me to download an additional 500mb file over 4G for performance. I downloaded the update over wifi shouldn't all necessary files already be downloaded. Not wanting to waste half a gig on this BS.
  • Options
    The update is still have you seen this dog some how
  • Options
    Yea ive got the dog loading screen still and no monthly quest on mine
  • Options
    DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    In my iPhone there is no update yet, check evrery 5 minutes and nothing.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Just updated and it’s the same old 15.0. But we should be patient...it’s not like they’ve done this updating thing before.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    If you can’t update, Kabam finds that it is typically the case that your phone doesn’t have enough space for the update. And they’re really smart. Sooooo.......
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Still not seeing update in App Store. I even updated to iOS 11 thinking that was the problem and nothing.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I have 190GB free, give or take a GB. Still stuck in 15.0.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Had to shut down, refresh App Store and try three times. That worked for me.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we're aware that some users have been experiencing a delay in getting 15.1 and apologize for any inconvenience this might've caused anyone. You can keep an eye on the thread below for any updates:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/24085/delay-on-release-of-15-1-update#latest
This discussion has been closed.