**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counters for 6.3.1 Medusa

Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, need help for selecting a counter rank up for Medusa in 6.3.1

Currently have Doom, Colossus and Quake r5
Hype, Longshot, Void, Starky and Iceman r4.

For the bleed Champs I only have Gwenpool and Black Panther OG.

Counters for 6.3.1 Medusa 25 votes

Gwenpool
84%
TrakazINTEGRALnoyNojokejaymMasterduxScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10AleorEtjamaOGAvengerLainuaBonzodavidBerjibsEdeuinkAziz5253Agent_X_zzzMrGreekCowabunga[Deleted User]InfiniteAbe17 21 votes
Black Panther OG
16%
ezgoingDayneSilverSAFI_KSurfinwalrus 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool can do it!
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Don't have an awakened version of either. I do have a skill AG tho, but I'm saving it for a better champ!
    Gwenpool
    Mcdonalds said:

Gwenpool is good, but don't forget Longshot has bleed on his special one while Pure of heart is active, so he can counter that, also, the Sp1 can't be auto blocked so no problems with her there

OHHHHHH I absolutely forgot that! It was a good idea coming on the forums to ask! Thanks man
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Longshot has a pretty good bleed actually so he's a bleed champ you have too ... he's not the best counter but if that's all you got.
    edited September 2020
    Gwenpool
    Will Longshots SP1 also benefit from the 200% increased damage? @Mcdonalds @DeaconVelvet
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool is a easy solo at 50 hits, her aar goes down to 0% if awakened, she wil bypass autoblock and get a sp2 up and basically keep her perma power locked and keep those bleeds up and you are set. If not awakened its ok, similar method but when she has 3 furys up just use medium heavy.
    edited September 2020
    Aziz5253 said:

Will Longshots SP1 also benefit from the 200% increased damage? @Mcdonalds @DeaconVelvet

a bleed is a bleed so if she's bleeding from whatever source, the damage gets the boost. the boost happens after the first bleed, so any hit after the first bleed gets that boost in damage.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i used NF, very easy
    edited October 2020
    Gwenpool
    Mcdonalds said:

Aziz5253 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Gwenpool is good, but don't forget Longshot has bleed on his special one while Pure of heart is active, so he can counter that, also, the Sp1 can't be auto blocked so no problems with her there

OHHHHHH I absolutely forgot that! It was a good idea coming on the forums to ask! Thanks man
    It will recieve the increase in damage so you could probably do an 80K bleed if u crit, maybe more
    Mine does 20K at 5/50, but since there is the enhanced bleed and since yours is a 4/55, it could do way more
    Nope, I tried this and bruh, Longshot absolutely sucks on this fight. I made sure not to use units on the whole path, got to black bolt, almost one shotted him, and thanks to lifecycle had to put in 4 revives to get him down.

But I thought it would've been worth if Longshot could atleast put down 30k health on one sp1 unboosted, given the nodes. I put on a champion boost, attack boost, and mystic special damage boost, guess what his sp1 damage did, 18k. I cycled sp1 2 times and then I didn't see the health going down much so I died and checked after one more sp1 (3 in total). He was down by 9k only thanks to the buffet node regen when I dexed.

Welp, resources wasted, guess I'll need to rank up Gwenpool afterall. @Mcdonalds @DeaconVelvet
    the beautiful mysteries of the game ... one just never knows how nodes, passives, debuffs, buffs etc will work together :'(
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used a rank 5 archangel to solo her on my second try. I actually tried earlier, but got her down to 75% health lol. I quit and restart and was able to solo her the second time! No despair, so she was healing from buffet. AA makes the fight really easy.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Killmonger is a great option if you have him. True strike keeps you from being auto-blocked. Attack and stack bleeds, after 15 you'll see a counter on Medusa, keep going to get that to 30, then L3 and watch her melt
    Gwenpool
    bpunk88 said:

Killmonger is a great option if you have him. True strike keeps you from being auto-blocked. Attack and stack bleeds, after 15 you'll see a counter on Medusa, keep going to get that to 30, then L3 and watch her melt

I'm really not sure how that works, can you please explain it more? I'm not too familiar with Killmonger

the beautiful mysteries of the game ... one just never knows how nodes, passives, debuffs, buffs etc will work together :'(

Agreed, I was so confident Longshot could do at the very least 30k with his bleeds. Oh well :'(
    Kill_Grey said:

I used a rank 5 archangel to solo her on my second try. I actually tried earlier, but got her down to 75% health lol. I quit and restart and was able to solo her the second time! No despair, so she was healing from buffet. AA makes the fight really easy.

Agreed, I saw some videos with AA but unfortunately I don't have him yet, the fight would be quite easy with him I guess
    Mcdonalds said:

Aziz5253 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Aziz5253 said:

Mcdonalds said:

It will recieve the increase in damage so you could probably do an 80K bleed if u crit, maybe more
    Mine does 20K at 5/50, but since there is the enhanced bleed and since yours is a 4/55, it could do way more
    Nope, I tried this and bruh, Longshot absolutely sucks on this fight. I made sure not to use units on the whole path, got to black bolt, almost one shotted him, and thanks to lifecycle had to put in 4 revives to get him down.

But I thought it would've been worth if Longshot could atleast put down 30k health on one sp1 unboosted, given the nodes. I put on a champion boost, attack boost, and mystic special damage boost, guess what his sp1 damage did, 18k. I cycled sp1 2 times and then I didn't see the health going down much so I died and checked after one more sp1 (3 in total). He was down by 9k only thanks to the buffet node regen when I dexed.

Welp, resources wasted, guess I'll need to rank up Gwenpool afterall. @Mcdonalds @DeaconVelvet
    Sorry mate, I guess the bleeds were passive. Gwenpool is not a bad option to rank up. Still a god tier champion
    Yeap, that's what I'll be going for now I think, sucks she's not awakened tho