**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes in arena....in 2 days!

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
As promised in their Dev Diaries, they wanna change arena AI to be more aggressive and increase the featured rewards from 150 to 300.

All that within 90 days after that post a.k.a July 3rd or 3rd July, whatever suits your fancy way of writing a date.

So, the finale of that 90 days is on Oct 1st 2020 which is in 2 days.

Let's see if they deliver it. Kinda excited.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that sees the AI already changed? Lol.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

They said they aim for 90 days. They never at any point said they guarantee that will have more info in 90 days.

The Dev Diaries is actually a promise.
    So it will happen.

Otherwise, they won't have to create that to begin with.

If they have to delay it, the least they can do is informing the players.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

They said they aim for 90 days. They never at any point said they guarantee that will have more info in 90 days.

So it will happen.

You forgot one little thing they post with it. It’s subject to change
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

So it will happen.

You forgot one little thing they post with it. It’s subject to change
    Hence, I said at the end "If they wanna delay it, the least they can do is informing the players"

But hey you're right too.

It would be nice to inform us the changes. And why they are gonna change it.

Everyone will be happy.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Either they sit there and let you hit them until SP3, or hold block the entire fight, and miraculously attack when you throw a heavy.

Then you get the death matches, going against a team of 6* R3 champs. Gotta love it.

They need to adjust the AI, fix death matches and adjust milestone rewards.

1. Replace PHC shards with GMC shards or tie the shards to your progression level
    2. Adjust milestones to give more BC or add more milestones
    3. Adjust cutoff for getting champs in all featured arenas
    4. Add a 4vs4 arena?

Arena update is long overdue and really boring. The only reason i do it is for units

If the rewards are changed to GMC shards or possibly Cav shards I’d grind for sure
  • Erernallove1939Erernallove1939 Posts: 6
    edited September 2020

As promised in their Dev Diaries, they wanna change arena AI to be more aggressive and increase the featured rewards from 150 to 300.

All that within 90 days after that post a.k.a July 3rd or 3rd July, whatever suits your fancy way of writing a date.

So, the finale of that 90 days is on Oct 1st 2020 which is in 2 days.

Let's see if they deliver it. Kinda excited.

Well let’s hope that they keep there promise .
    @Kabam Miike can you share any news with us ?
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    I have been waiting to hear when this would be rolled out as well. Thanks for posting @bloodyCain
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

nah the ai before 20+ is still super passive. it doesn't counterattack immediately and destroy you, but it's boring to play against
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Yes you are
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Still wish they would at least let us know if they are having to change the time they projected. I think that would be the respectful thing to do. I am fine when things change when at least I'm informed and not surprised by oh by the way.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

Right on track to be slightly late lol