**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    So overall, I've been blessed by the Kabam Gods.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Ebony Maw

JimmyB said:

This is who I got on my alt account. From what I've seen he's pretty good. So, is he worthy of being ranked to r2?

I took my 5 star to 5/65 and he smashes opponents. just practice using him.
    Do you have him duped?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

JimmyB said:

This is who I got on my alt account. From what I've seen he's pretty good. So, is he worthy of being ranked to r2?

😲😲😲😲
    So I take that as a positive?
    Keniutek said:

LS doesn't need a dupe. Spam heavy, use SP2, fight over (more often than not).

I agree, from what I've seen from some yt videos he's pretty good. I'll test him out and rank him accordingly. Thanks for the input!
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited September 2020
    og iron man, a huge disappointment for my first 6*, even if I wasn't expecting one for another month or so.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Iron patriot. That one hurt.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

I figured I’d give the featured a try

Now all u need is dupe and at least 112 sig stones ;)
    Yup. He goes right next to my unawakened 6* Omega. Although this pull guarantees I’ll only be pulling features the next 2.5 months.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'll tell you on Monday. Lol.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Strange Venompool noises
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Got Punisher 2099 as my 1st 6*, hope the tune up makes him better and more viable for a lot more content.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Nova. not terribly useless but i'd rather a dozen other champs lol ... still, can't complain about a free 5K in 6* shards.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

I duped falcon😠

😂 He's getting a buff though
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Hulkbuster
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Miles Morales
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

my last three 6* pulls have been Cyclops Blue Team, OG Capt. Marvel, now Groot..please tell them buff Groot or Cyclops @Kabam Miike
    😢😢😢😑