**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

COMPLETED ACT 5!!!!!!

Well I completed act 5 today and I opened two 5* crystals and got the champion and killmonger which are okay pulls but the saddening part of today was the realisation of the fact that my 4*s can no longer be used in my further story progression of act 6!!! :(

Special mentions:
Stealth suit- this guy is way too good. His damage output ended any life pool within seconds and he was an absolute beast for my journey he was also my first maxed out 4* and I NEVER regretted it he always clears a path for my team to take down a boss and almost everyone he does the boss himself too... Such a splendid guy.

Corvus- I pulled this guy from an incursions crystal which was specifically aimed for him, in my 1st try. I was soooooo excited. I tested him out in act 5 and he didn't live up to my expectations because his glaive charges ran out quickly. I learned the MLM combo but still I found little use of him in act 5. Until I ran into the clown called the collector. This guy was publicised as a unit grabber and indeed he would have been. However I put my faith on corvus and along the path he collected glaive charges which ended fights even quicker than my stealth suit. I had truly underestimated corvus. When I got to spider-gwen before the collector, my stealth suit got blasted into oblivion, she just didn't let me put the slow debuff on. I put my faith I corvus bang she was no more ab obstacle. I don't even remember the collector fight as I took him down in 3-4 revives.
Then came act 5.3 it seems too much for corvus to handle. Stealthy once again blasts through the whole chapter.

5.4:Modok was a real problem. I really needed a proxima to go good with corvus. Later on in the day I opened a four star crystal and out of it comes proxima. I prepped up to battle modok again and slayed the big-head down.

ULTRON: SO this guy was easy and hard. The path was cleared by stealthy with corvus used for the hulkbuster to get 2 charges. I then realised I didn't bring my loki. I didnt want to quit and my gut instinct told me to carry on. I attempted Ultron with torch and he did pretty well and took off 15% of his health. I put my trust on corvus for the final time and he lived up to it .... Took off 50%more of his health and left Ultron at 35%. I waited the next day for a free revive(today) and I activated boosts. I intercepted that robotic lanky bumblebee and I crushed his robotic bum.

Oh there is also one more honourable mention to torch who cleared those annoying healing plonkatrons and mephisto.

Unit man: cries :(

Good luck to anyone on act 5!!!

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Thanks!!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! I love the word plonkatrons
    Haha @Thicco_Mode I find the word insanely fun as well.....
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You'll be exploring in no time! That stealthy is gonna help a ton in that regard, good thing I was smart enough to take up mine, made act 5 in general so much easier (alongside the other cheat codes I had).
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    NICE!!! B)B)o:);)

Hopefulyl you get better pulls in the future! :'(:|:#:D
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Congratulations!!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Awesome man!
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
  • OrcasOrcas Posts: 9
    Congrats, funny story that how u got cg is same as me. But be warned for Act 6 as this requires u much specific champs to play especially 6.1.5 crossbones.

Btw, do enjoy ur uncollected benefits and hope u get good champs in future
    @Aayush19 Sadly that corvus was a 4*
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Congratulations op!! That is a huge milestone.
    Imo, it's only worth doing 6.1 right now if you're going to plough through with units because of the lack of counters.
    Exploration of 5.1 is easy. 5.3 is a slog but it's not too difficult, plus you get an awakening gem.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congratulations OP! Awesome job! I remember slaying all of those Act 5 bosses with Blade! The Good Ol' Days...
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Congratulations dude.. i think if you had my roster, you'd probably breeze thru it.. but lazy me is taking my time.. :blush:
    Youll definitely get there @psp742 Just takes time and motivation to do so.
  • Hey guys, I just started the game 2 months back. I beat the Maestro recently. He was not so hard. Act 5 quest 5.1.1 was also not too hard. But 5.1.2, I just can't beat it. I take down 4 or 5 defenders and my entire team is dead. Any tips?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Hey guys, I just started the game 2 months back. I beat the Maestro recently. He was not so hard. Act 5 quest 5.1.1 was also not too hard. But 5.1.2, I just can't beat it. I take down 4 or 5 defenders and my entire team is dead. Any tips?

What is the global node?
  • Crcrcrc said:

Hey guys, I just started the game 2 months back. I beat the Maestro recently. He was not so hard. Act 5 quest 5.1.1 was also not too hard. But 5.1.2, I just can't beat it. I take down 4 or 5 defenders and my entire team is dead. Any tips?

What is the global node?
    Breakthrough.

Crcrcrc said:

What is the global node?
    Breakthrough.
    That is the one where the opponent starts with a ton of armor, but you put a break on with each hit, right?
  • Mcdonalds said:

Make another thread by the way, more people can help you there
    Best tip is to learn to intercept dex and parry. Minimize block damage and also take champs that have insane burst, or champs with decent armor abilities that make them nice. Sunspot is a good champ as he can deal an insane amount of damage and can perfect block entire special attacks
    Yeah I will create a new thread. I was searching if there was already a thread that could help. I can parry dex and intercept pretty well but sometimes I still get clipped. Like dexterity doesnt work. Also the damage the opponents give is insane. 1 combo and I'm dead.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

What is the global node?
    Breakthrough.
    That is the one where the opponent starts with a ton of armor, but you put a break on with each hit, right?
    Yes that one.
    edited September 2020

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

What is the global node?
    Breakthrough.
    Yes that one.
    The first fight is gwenpool (maybe) so the trick is to only let them get to easily dexable specials like gwenpool’s sp1. It will take a long time, but you can do it near damageless if you are good with dexterity
  • Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

What is the global node?
    Breakthrough.
    Yes that one.
    The first fight is gwenpool (maybe) so the trick is to only let them get to easily dexable specials like gwenpool’s sp1. It will take a long time, but you can do it near damageless if you are good with dexterity
    I have gwenpool myself so I dont have a problem with defeating her but the later ones pose a problem. Also I made a new thread regarding this.