**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I got half a 6 star. Don’t know who yet
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    The Hood

Which isn't the worst. At least I can use the synergy with Ghost now without wasting a spot on an under-ranked champ.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    GagoH said:

Worth r3 unduped right?

Hell yes!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    French2 said:

I got a 6* Dormammu! Right when my play time was about 2-3 hours per day and has dropped down to about 30 minutes per day… Kabam did a solid and gave me a 6* Dormammu to ensure my play time will now drop even more. I can’t keep playing with 6* pulls like this and today was a heart breaker!!! No thank you Kabam!

Dormammu Bros
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

One of my guys is on the hunt for him. He'd be jealous. Lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

He's like: well hello there mcdonalds menu i been waiting for you! 🤣
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    French2 said:

Everyone keeps saying it’s free 6* shards… but what good are those shards if the champion is someone you will never put a single resource into? For pulls well below average it is a waste of shards free or not!

exactly..I haven't played with Groot in years and now I pulled him as a 6*..I would say good for arena points, but I stopped doing arenas last year.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Not enough to open one as I opened one last week but it is a nice start towards my next one lol.
  • I got Black Widow (Deadly Origin). Haven't used her much. But I guess it should be better than Kamala or Groot. :wink:
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I got 9946 6* shards. See you tomorrow
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I pulled this:

Cant believe Ive opened a mere 19 6*’s and 2 of them have been dupes now. Think Ill just ignore 6*’s for a few months and open a bunch at once. Hopefully ill pull at least 1 useable champion. Gets a bit deflating after while. Oh well...gonna have a ton of T5CC frag crystals hoarded by then as well
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,981 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* Electro and honestly I don’t know how to feel about it. I’ve got a well-developed roster and am in a place where I can experiment with fun rank ups, but it doesn’t look like he’s gotten any big synergies yet. Any love for the sparky boy?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

First six star dupe, far from the best but definitely not the worst either. Considering that I just recently snagged a 6 star Professor X after popping just 3 cav crystals, this pull was much better than I deserved lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    6* Nick Fury.
    I hear he's great. Now have to learn how to use hom 😋
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    BLACK PANTHER CIVIL WAR
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Ultra Ronald, another addition to the bench team.

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
    Oh that's good to know. Thanks