**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Another lemon to my collection.

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

What am I supposed to do with this huh?
    This just makes me wanna quit the game.

Le sigh

He's decent, I've explored act 5 and done cavalier. I would use him, he smashes hyperion, sym supreme and others. Don't sleep on LC
    There are champs out there who can do what he does better, will probably never use him unless I'm desperate.

But for now he is gonna be arena fodder
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I’m disappointed with Kabam. I wait 3 months to open a 6 star crystal and I get Beast as my 6th six star champion. They could have putted a six star nexus or something better bcs that’s not worth my time

yeah it certainly sucks that you must log in for 30 seconds every day and do nothing to get over half of a six star. I totally agree that three month old accounts should have been able to get an item that is only rewarded for some of the hardest content in the entire time. gtfo
    I’m not talking about SA, I’m talking about the INSANE RNG on crystals. They reward players that use Money with **** characters. Guess they have a amazing Marketing Team to have such a great idea. Then a Contender gets Aegon... And a Tronebreaker gets a Beast.
    Just because you spend money you think you are entitled to better champs? Tsk, the entitlement. RNG is the heart and soul of the game, a supposed "thronebreaker" should know this
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Two 5 star crystal and a 6 star:

This bad boy worthy of r2?

Yes
    And I'm not jealous at all, he's definitely not my most wanted champ, nop.
    Congrats on pulling him!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m a few days behind but wouldn’t mind duping my NF or pulling someone like sunspot, Doom etc
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    Guilly 2099!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Le sigh

Could start by not complaining about what is atleast a solid pull?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    got Black panther (CV) on my alt account (never got a 5/6 star version to play with, he seems fun) and this beautiful girl on my main ^_^

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I got a Hulk OG lol
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Le sigh

Could start by not complaining about what is atleast a solid pull?
    I was being sarcastic.
    I know LC is solid.
    But I already have good champs.
    So I don't see a need for him.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Havok
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    Is 6*Silver surfer any good?

I tested him out even with the perfect buff rotation he seems a little underwhelming. Damage is ok. Utility nothing great. Is he just a prestige dud?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I opened up a 6* basic champion crystal the other week and pulled Storm (Pyramid X).. pretty happy about it since she can work well with 6* Sorcerer Supreme.. had other 5* dupes so have 2k plus 6* shards.. by end of SA I’ll have around 9k 6* shards.. with another new uncollected quest for October (1k 6* shards) I should be able to open a 6* basic..
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    IMIW
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian. Which is fine except I was planning to take my duped 5* version to R5. Know I’m not really sure what to do.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Didn't quite get a 6* but whatever it is will be trash. Probably will get one tomorrow. I'm leaning Abomination. Crazy that there are still trash 6*s I don't have.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Not anything I need but I’ll take it in the case of 6* gates or something.

• Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88

B)
  • DheerockDheerock Posts: 37
    edited September 2020
    This was my 6 star pull. Happy with it.
  • I'm waiting to open mine this Sunday with my roommate. He was behind in the calendar but somehow hasn't lost any days. We always get baller back to back pulls, so I figured frig it I'll wait.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I'm happy with my 6* pull! Need to learn about her now....