**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science 6* to R3

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So, I just finished my completion run of Act 6 and was able to form a science T5CC. Looking for any advice on who will get the most out of R3.

Science 6* to R3 81 votes

Captain America Infinity War (Sig 41) - I have the 5* at 5/65 Sig 200
18%
Timone147TerraMets17TeddersDragonMCOCDaphboyJazzy011MadEyeMoody_333TRONG94VbnmeMisterUzBonzodavidQazzyHusain_b128Yodabolt21 15 votes
Thing (Sig 60) - I have the 5* at 5/65 Sig 200
2%
ChikelŘïdđhįm 2 votes
Human Torch (Unawakened) - I have the 5* at 5/65 Sig 200
17%
Bpn88855Lvernon15NojokejaymDRTOxandersrevengeManar198xpigupompomThicco_ModeQfuryunoobmeproGr8TonyStarkaroseinbloom39SAFI_KHavocGamer49 14 votes
Void (Sig 121)
61%
Ram_SarkaryossUncle_Fatty_247KennadoThatGuyYouSaw235ThunderGodRoOOtsTarun46KerneasScopeotoe987Grootman1294spaceoctopusLittlePeteDenzel116RookiieRockypantherxTivjyotKill_GreyabqberCtuchik 50 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Void (Sig 121)
    Void no contest. Your 5* are good on their own. Void’s OP’ness will shine so much at r3 and as you get more sigs.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Void (Sig 121)
    Best heal reversal in the game nice ability debuff, amazing non combat power reversal, incinerate immunity, slow and steady damage.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Void (Sig 121)
    Void.
    r3 helps his damage output considerably and he has one of the best utility kits ingame
  • Void (Sig 121)
    BRO if u have altready invested 6* sig stones in void why do u need any one else at 6*R3.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Bruh all these 6* awakenings/sig stones and you barely just beat act 6? But yeah go void
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Void (Sig 121)
    Crcrcrc said:

All the others really aren’t needed at the time if you have the maxed 5*

• Void (Sig 121)
    I have 6* CAP IW and Torch but void have a different place in my heart. He was my AW main Champion and void helped in act 6 as well.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

Thanks, everyone. Went with the clear majority and look forward to trying him out at this level.