**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6R3 Winter Soldier

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Has any1 done this rank up? I'd actually like to see the damage with the killmonger synergy. Could be pretty sick plus solid utility

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I remember seeing a post floating around of a 6r3 WS, but I don't recall who did the rank up
  • Options
    yup, very interested. I'd suspect he'd actually be really good as a general bring anywhere champ with killmonger since he has power drain and very high damage
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    @StevieManWonder I got a 6R2 ws and I said I might r3 him tho. But atm ima wait :) I like his damage.Its good with my r5 KM
  • Options

@StevieManWonder I got a 6R2 ws and I said I might r3 him tho. But atm ima wait :) I like his damage.Its good with my r5 KM

do you have any R3s atm? Im in a bit of a situation where my first T5CC is skill and I dont have nick, aegon or stealth spidey. So im thinking of potentially taking my duped winter soldier to R3 so i can get the cyber weekend thronebreaker deals
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    no not atm. But im doing Abyss run December and im halfway of Skill om t5cc. I wanna do r3 WS or unduped Aegon so ima see what I get then decide
  • Options

Ah, I think it was you I was thinking of.
  • Options
    ddom said:

do you have any R3s atm? Im in a bit of a situation where my first T5CC is skill and I dont have nick, aegon or stealth spidey. So im thinking of potentially taking my duped winter soldier to R3 so i can get the cyber weekend thronebreaker deals
    So long as you run him with Killmonger, I think WS would be a fine r3.
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

Tag one of the ccp members when the server is up they could test it.

Thanks for that suggestion, I dont know who they are. Possible to help me tag 1 please. Ty in advance
  • Options
    Any input from players who either took their 6 star WS to R2 or their 5 star to R5? Do you all use him frequently?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

Thanks for that suggestion, I dont know who they are. Possible to help me tag 1 please. Ty in advance
    People like @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion I believe would be happy to help.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

People like @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion I believe would be happy to help.
    I'm not sure if @danielmath is still a member, but he's usually closeby
  • Options
    @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Seatin @ContestChampion @danielmath

Hi guys, please help test R3 Winter Soldier in the Content Creator Beta!! Would be much appreciated!
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

Gmonkey said:

I'm not sure if @danielmath is still a member, but he's usually closeby
    Thanks a lot!