**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeing Red in Cavalier Difficulty still bug

After 4 weeks, this node still doesn't work properly. I tried to run a 4* star challenge with AA and Domino. yet they still don't get any benefit from the node, no prowess, no bleed purified. can you please fix this issue ASAP before the new event quest? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    AAR.
    reduces.
    Ability.
    Accuracy.
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Voltolos said:

AAR.
    reduces.
    Ability.
    Accuracy.

So you mean it kills the local node ? oh ****. need to remove pacify and rank up Omega Red then. thank bud
  • Options
    You are happy when AAR shuts down a node for you, but complain when it shuts down a helpful node. It only makes sense that this is the way AAR works because, Consistency.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

After 4 weeks, this node still doesn't work properly. I tried to run a 4* star challenge with AA and Domino. yet they still don't get any benefit from the node, no prowess, no bleed purified. can you please fix this issue ASAP before the new event quest? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Do a forum search. Could have saved you a lot of time not writing this post.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

Voltolos said:

AAR.
    reduces.
    Ability.
    Accuracy.

So you mean it kills the local node ? oh ****. need to remove pacify and rank up Omega Red then. thank bud
    Depends on what effect you are trying to get. With 10+ spores, OR shuts down the node but you keep the bleeds on you so you can keep spores up. You probably won't convert any prowless either.

The node is working as intended as are the champs you are using.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

Voltolos said:

AAR.
    reduces.
    Ability.
    Accuracy.

OR will still prevent it, because his spore prevents the purifying, but atleast you will take advantage of the bleeds and death aura.
  • Options

Aztec said:

Do a forum search. Could have saved you a lot of time not writing this post.
    thanks master
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Lormif said:

Aztec said:

Voltolos said:

AAR.
    reduces.
    Ability.
    Accuracy.

OR will still prevent it, because his spore prevents the purifying, but atleast you will take advantage of the bleeds and death aura.
    thanks bro, i just went mad with ghost on power shield node with 200% tech boost. i dont wanna rank up that OR.