**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

DAMAGE VS UTILITY

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I want to go for cavalier and wanna know who would fit better for different nodes even without synergy....what do you prefer Damage or Utility in general ?

Edit - Both are awakened sorry ..

DAMAGE VS UTILITY 33 votes

UNAWAKENED GWENPOOL
39%
RaganatormanveertherealKDSuperFlash10Thicco_ModeEwell65SSS69BonzodavidMephistoThanks_D19CowabungaHusain_b128The_Sentry06BlackTuranGeralt_123 13 votes
UNAWAKEND KILLMONGER
60%
NojokejaymHeattblasttRockyshockyRockypantherxScrubkiller_1-sixate-EtjamaDarkEternityAaronc94DarkDuelisttio_espectroErosenseiogJoedartBawa69Bright4973Yodabolt21[Deleted User]Negative_100MagnaAngemon_333KnullTheSymbiote_47 20 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    UNAWAKENED GWENPOOL
    well for specifically cav and those two champs, I'd probably rather have a Gwenpool. I don't recall any time where id want km's utility
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    UNAWAKENED GWENPOOL
    id rather have damage any day damage is a utility quicker you finish a fight fewer times to get hit
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    UNAWAKENED GWENPOOL
    Gwenpool has both damage and utility
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    UNAWAKEND KILLMONGER
    KM is a great champ. Like him way more than GP
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I don't know who is utility and who damage cause both or them have great utility and I have seen gamplays with KM that really exploit his hability to cause great damage.