Options

Bug in solo mission

I don't know what's happening today I completed 2 missions and got one uncollected and one conquiror mission crystel...I am uncollected from 3 months why got conquiror crystel insted of uncollected crystel...plz fix this bug kabam

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Might be one of the incursion objectives, depending on the zone
  • Options
    Happened to me to. I got UC crystal even though I am Cavalier
  • Options
    See...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217860/uncollected-objective-as-a-cavalier#latest

Although in your case, your roster might be weaker (by # of 5*/6* champs) so the 2 different Zone Clearing incursion objectives might give Conqueror/UC instead of UC/Cav.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think sector 5 might give conqueror ones. or it's all been shifted up with the intro of sector 8
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

I think sector 5 might give conqueror ones. or it's all been shifted up with the intro of sector 8

Lol it's a mission crystel not incrursion
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Lol bro it's a daily mission crystel not incrursion
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Lol bro it's a daily mission crystel not incrursion
    What do you mean “mission crystal” ? Some old mission from months past ?

It's from the current Daily Objectives, of which one of the random Objectives that you might get each day is for completing # of Zones in Incursions. Which everyone has 2 potential Zone Objectives they could possibly get (probably based on the 2 different levels you are able to do for rewards over in incursions). And the 2 different objectives would give out 2 different Objective Crystals (based on your Progression).

(just like those other ppl were saying)