**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You have no idea how happy I am

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

Comments

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    This fight was easy with Omega red , with biohazard idk why you are so happy lol. But I guess it opens up other champs now.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

That fight didn't need to be changed, it was just fine.

Agreed, the crossbones fight was hard, but not over the top compared with other act 6 fights.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

I just spent 400 units on that fight. I DEMAND COMPENSATION!

6 6* nexuses
    3 Abyss nexuses
    4 T3 Alphas
    9 t6 basics please
    That seems fair. Or maybe just 4 revives and I would be happy, but 20 6* nexuses seems more like it.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

FiiNCH said:

Agreed, the crossbones fight was hard, but not over the top compared with other act 6 fights.
    Other fights got nerfed, but I saw that first line on Rich the man's video and it said changes to 6.1.5, and I was so happy
    Don’t get me wrong, if it allows more people to achieve cavalier then that’s great! I was just surprised to see that fight on the list of nerfs
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yea I didn’t find that xbones fight too hard. I found 6.1.6 sentinel far more annoying but I took down bones with magneto so I guess I don’t really have a right to speak.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    dang it, I like biohazard
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

This fight was easy with Omega red , with biohazard idk why you are so happy lol. But I guess it opens up other champs now.

So did Aegon.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

dang it, I like biohazard

I do too. Makes omega Red happy.
  • Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81

It was only fine if you had one of the good counters.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Nice. I just pulled Hulkbuster as my fourth 6* yesterday! Wondering if he's R2 worthy. It's been less than 24 hrs, but I'm really enjoying him thus far.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The poison node makes the fight more restrictive IMO.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Yes and no, you can bring nick fury / dpx synergy it looks like and just bypass it?

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Yes and no, you can bring nick fury / dpx synergy it looks like and just bypass it?

Yes but that's assuming you have DPX, a lot of people don't have him since he's not really available as a five star. I don't have a six star one yet and I've been hunting him for a while now.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

Yes but that's assuming you have DPX, a lot of people don't have him since he's not really available as a five star. I don't have a six star one yet and I've been hunting him for a while now.
    Exactly what I was about to say. Not like goldpool or OG deadpool exist anymore.
    Mcdonalds said:

I just pulled Hulkbuster as my fourth 6* yesterday! Wondering if he's R2 worthy. It's been less than 24 hrs, but I'm really enjoying him thus far.
    My other options are Proxima, Hood, or wait. Or Iron Fist (aka wait x2).

He's the best out of all your 6*s bro
    Heavy chain, insane armor, Power control, insane damage, and unblockable specials
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr5j-yxrzHI&ab_channel=MetalSonicDudeMSD
    Well damn.
    They didn't change him much from the beta did they.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Berjibs said:

Fair point, honestly didn’t know he wasn’t 5*, I was about to start cracking open mutant duals as he’s one I wanted for both that synergy and omega 🤦🏽‍♂️😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I wrote this somewhere else but I'll say it again: I think there are more poison immunes, but a lot of the bleed immune or pseudo immune champs were able to handle that fight really well. with the poison, you don't really get that. I don't think there was any problem with him, and if there was, it wasn't biohazard
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    edited September 2020
    Where is this news from?

edit: Found it. Links are always nice. https://playcontestofchampions.com/v28-2-release-notes/
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

I just pulled Hulkbuster as my fourth 6* yesterday! Wondering if he's R2 worthy. It's been less than 24 hrs, but I'm really enjoying him thus far.
    My other options are Proxima, Hood, or wait. Or Iron Fist (aka wait x2).

He's the best out of all your 6*s bro
    Heavy chain, insane armor, Power control, insane damage, and unblockable specials
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr5j-yxrzHI&ab_channel=MetalSonicDudeMSD
    Well damn.
    They didn't change him much from the beta did they.
    I think they decreased shock length by a few seconds but besides that nothing was changed
    I'm pretty close to being able to take him to R2. I'm just short the Tier 4 tech Catalysts, since I fed them all to Ghost earlier this month. Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely leaning more towards it now.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I wrote this somewhere else but I'll say it again: I think there are more poison immunes, but a lot of the bleed immune or pseudo immune champs were able to handle that fight really well. with the poison, you don't really get that. I don't think there was any problem with him, and if there was, it wasn't biohazard
    the other issue is that the bleed immunes had class advantage, where as the poison immunes do not.