**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

They Finally Did It......

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
They finally made ghost rider incinerate immune......

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    LOl
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    where can i find this?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★

where can i find this?

Same question. Is this officially released?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I polled all of my personalities, and for the first time they all unanimously agreed on something. We all like it!!!
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike what is the plan for the ghost rider in section3 on map 7. The path has pleasure to burn and you just made ghost rider immune to incinerate.. the map variation is the one that has thing.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Yes for the Dragon Man fix!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    So these threads are going to replace the "why isn't GR incinerate immune" ones.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    NO WAY
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

So these threads are going to replace the "why isn't GR incinerate immune" ones.

Probably for the next 2 weeks
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited September 2020

I guess next following topic will be “Why isn’t GR coldsnap immune, as he is on fire and immune to incinerate?”
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124

They also took out ghosts purify 😂

Just asking but, there aren’t any nodes anywhere in MCOC that make it so that purifying gives you like extra attack rating or anything, right???? Or like give you charges that let you do damage to the opponent?? If there is would Ghost benefit from the node after this bug fix?
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    edited September 2020

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

I guess next following topic will be “Why isn’t GR coldsnap immune, as he is on fire and immune to incinerate?”
    also makes sense but lets not go too far
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Hopefully this means that in the future, some champions might also receive immunities or resistances they long deserved. For instance, Silver Surfer with bleed immunity, Dormammu with incinerate immunity, and Captain Americas with some sort of poison resistance.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Is the LOL issue fixed yet? I can't start any LOL fight without the game crashing
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

"Why isn't GR immune to Degen? He has no flesh." Hahaha
    "Why isn't GR immune to Armour Break? He has a jacket not armour plating"
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

More like poison. How does fire get poisoned?
    you can colour fire with chemicals if that counts as well as do other things.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

They also took out ghosts purify 😂

They didn't remove it, they just stopped it acting like purify since there are nodes like "Cold Turkey" that punish you for purifying debuffs.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah, it also means that ability accuracy that targets purify (like OR and Archangel) shouldn’t affect Ghost anymore
  • jaysonjayson Posts: 30
    R0n1n1979 said:

@Kabam Miike what is the plan for the ghost rider in section3 on map 7. The path has pleasure to burn and you just made ghost rider immune to incinerate.. the map variation is the one that has thing.

This. I do hope Kabam fixes this before next AQ starts along with the update.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

"Why isn't GR immune to Degen? He has no flesh." Hahaha
    But degeneration isn’t limited to flesh?!