**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we be expecting a change to caviler difficulty?

I hope the rewards get buffed slightly!

Should we be expecting a change to caviler difficulty? 105 votes

Yes - please explain why
59%
Diablos_NachoMaiicolDiazgrud9enameplasLvernon15DarkSoulDLXGmonkeySpiderCoolsRyGokuFaisaljavedAgentDoom9KerneasEragonFighterTheHoodedDormammuBulmktMoosetiptronic10or_StrongScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10Rockyshocky 62 votes
No - please explain why
40%
RaganatorFrostyPrimmer79AzKicker316SungjCat_MurdockLiss_Bliss_Panchulon21TheHeroDeservedrcm2017DarthPhalm4ciekkRakeYoungAleorxxKyojinxxRabangaKill_GreyNo_oneukEsket1t_420Deacon 43 votes

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Yes - please explain why
    It wasn't entirely perfect there were some deficiencies - that's why it is comprehended as controversial
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    No - please explain why
    for the time being the rewards are perfect.
    But they should buff them every 6 months
    Yes - please explain why
    It wasn't entirely perfect there were some deficiencies - that's why it is comprehended as controversial
    Jaggers68 said:

I want one, but we SHOULD NOT be expecting one. It’s a nice HOPE, but we would be remiss to expect it and get our hopes up too much. Also - very classy, voting on ur own poll lol.

? It's simply an opinion but were you not aware of the endless controversy earlier this month?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    No - please explain why
    I became cav less than a week ago, and the EQ was fun and the reward structure allowed me to get a lot without being able to beat ch 2
    Yes - please explain why

This is where we are as a community now. Expecting things because of how much whining and crying there was about something.

There were no official responses provided by Kabam - so yes we do not know what to expect
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited September 2020
    No - please explain why
    It was really fun imo, the only change needed is at rewards, they should be slightly buffed, but kabam wont do it soon
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No - please explain why
    I thought some of the nodes were fun and the others might as well not be there. rewards were ok but maybe could use a little. it didn't really seem hard though. if I had the time and dedication, I could probably explore it and I don't thats what the intended design was
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yes - please explain why
    I loved the quest but it’s too easy to have longevity and the rewards got universally panned so maybe a buff is required.

I’d be happy if they took rewards from legendary and put more in cav eq and tip the balance a little.
    edited September 2020
    Yes - please explain why
    Throne breaker 🏅
    Can't wait!

Also they probably won't make a throne breaker difficulty and that title will probably be replaced in act 7
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

Throne breaker 🏅
    Can't wait!

Also they probably won't make a throne breaker difficulty and that title will probably be replaced in act 7

We're a LONG way off from that.
    edited September 2020
    No - please explain why
    DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

Cavalier rewards are higher than Uncollected rewards. Every six months that gap is supposed to get bigger? For what purpose? Or are the devs supposed to be buffing *all* of the rewards higher, including Normal, Heroic, and Master? What do you want the rewards for Heroic to look like after five years of buffing them every six months?

Cavalier rewards should be appropriate to players that reach Cavalier status, and the requirements for Cavalier status aren't getting higher every six months, so the rewards associated with Cavalier status should not be going up every six months as well. Otherwise the rewards eventually become completely inappropriate for their purpose, which is to be the next step up from the previous reward level.

If you want more rewards from monthly quests, then a) become Thronebreaker and b) wait for Thronebreaker difficulty, probably in a year or two. Or c) wait for them to revamp the entire reward progression of the game, which they did once before and will probably do again in about four years or so.
    The uncollected rewards were 'fire' 2 years ago. But now they are pretty much irrelevant to me (and I bet to a lot of people too).

The same thing will happen with cavalier rewards. But because now you can get a lot more 6* shards from AW season rewards (and from story quest like Act 7, which will have at least 20-30K 6* shards for 100% exploration), we will get to the point that cavalier rewards are irrelevant muck quicker.

As far as the 'Thronebreaker' Diificulty goes we are not gonna see this in a very looooooong time, cause rank 3 6* are far from common at this point of the game
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Those that are saying the rewards match the difficulty, don’t forget its not just difficulty, but effort taken as well. With the healthpools so large it kind of felt like exploring a chapter in act 6. Many of my alliance mates didn’t bother , even though they knew they could do it. The rewards just aren’t enticing enough
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Whooo said:

DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

Cavalier rewards are higher than Uncollected rewards. Every six months that gap is supposed to get bigger? For what purpose? Or are the devs supposed to be buffing *all* of the rewards higher, including Normal, Heroic, and Master? What do you want the rewards for Heroic to look like after five years of buffing them every six months?

Cavalier rewards should be appropriate to players that reach Cavalier status, and the requirements for Cavalier status aren't getting higher every six months, so the rewards associated with Cavalier status should not be going up every six months as well. Otherwise the rewards eventually become completely inappropriate for their purpose, which is to be the next step up from the previous reward level.

If you want more rewards from monthly quests, then a) become Thronebreaker and b) wait for Thronebreaker difficulty, probably in a year or two. Or c) wait for them to revamp the entire reward progression of the game, which they did once before and will probably do again in about four years or so.
    The uncollected rewards was fire 2 years ago. But now they are pretty much irrelevant to me (and I bet to a lot of people too).

The same thing will happen with cavalier rewards. But becouse now you can get a lot more 6* shards from AW season rewards (and from story quest like act7, which will have at least 20-30K 6* shards for 100% exploration), we will get to the point that cavalier rewards are irrelevant muck quicker.

As far as the 'Thronebreaker' Diificulty goes we are not gonna see this in a very looooooong time, cause rank 3 6* are far from common at this point of the game
    You missed the point. Of course the are irrelevant to you now, they SHOULD be irrelevant to you now. They also are coming out with new progression titles faster now, and r3s are becoming more and more common as people 100% act 6 or just complete abyss, not to mention book 2 is jsut a few months away.,
    No - please explain why
    Lormif said:

Whooo said:

DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

The uncollected rewards was fire 2 years ago. But now they are pretty much irrelevant to me (and I bet to a lot of people too).

The same thing will happen with cavalier rewards. But becouse now you can get a lot more 6* shards from AW season rewards (and from story quest like act7, which will have at least 20-30K 6* shards for 100% exploration), we will get to the point that cavalier rewards are irrelevant muck quicker.

You missed the point. Of course the are irrelevant to you now, they SHOULD be irrelevant to you now. They also are coming out with new progression titles faster now, and r3s are becoming more and more common as people 100% act 6 or just complete abyss, not to mention book 2 is jsut a few months away.,
    So? You think that they shouldn't buff the rewards at least once every 6 months?
    I am confused
    Whooo said:

Lormif said:

Whooo said:

DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

You missed the point. Of course the are irrelevant to you now, they SHOULD be irrelevant to you now. They also are coming out with new progression titles faster now, and r3s are becoming more and more common as people 100% act 6 or just complete abyss, not to mention book 2 is just a few months away.,
    So? You think that they shouldn't buff the rewards at least once every 6 months?
    I am confused
    No, they obviously should not, that would be silly. You should grow out of the rewards and move to the next tier.
    No - please explain why
    Lormif said:

Whooo said:

Lormif said:

Whooo said:

DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

You missed the point. Of course the are irrelevant to you now, they SHOULD be irrelevant to you now. They also are coming out with new progression titles faster now, and r3s are becoming more and more common as people 100% act 6 or just complete abyss, not to mention book 2 is just a few months away.,
    I am confused
    No, they obviously should not, that would be silly. You should grow out of the rewards and move to the next tier.
    Next tier? In how many years we will see the next tier in EQ? (If we ever see it of course)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Yes - please explain why
    It si going ti be further runed up and down to find the perfect balance (jus like they did w Canadian/Herald diff)
    Whooo said:

Lormif said:

Whooo said:

Lormif said:

Whooo said:

DNA3000 said:

Whooo said:

Because?

I am confused
    Next tier? In how many years we will see the next tier in EQ? (If we ever see it of course)
    probably next year, and even then unless we get 7*s you would be growing out of these rewards any time soon.