**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Labyrinth First clear team

I’m sick of waiting for Aegon and have gully 2099 and Starlord but they are not ranked up. So next best option is Colossus. What do you think about this team? Omega and Juggs are there for the armor=attack boost. Archangel is there for Magik. I was originally going to put Emma Frost in the group but I decided on White Mags for his general boost to #hero and # metal champions. Also his prefight which allows you to ignore limber but nerfs Colossus’s heavy fury. Which fights should I save mags preflight for? Definitely for Magik when I use AA. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    The prefight is still bugged so I would wait
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Colossus got Red Hulk down in 216 hits with the White Mags prefight so no heavy fury but unlimited parry.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Colossus got Red Hulk down in 216 hits with the White Mags prefight so no heavy fury but unlimited parry.

I didn't think about that. You should be fine then
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Emma is really important imo, once you get to max permanent armours and hit sp2s the powergain is so much that you can cycle them and then stay around 30-40 and up closer to 60 at times. The damage gets crazy mediums crit for 30k+ and heavies are hitting the damage cap. 👍

Try Emma for juggs I think it will be better.
    Berjibs said:

Emma is really important imo, once you get to max permanent armours and hit sp2s the powergain is so much that you can cycle them and then stay around 30-40 and up closer to 60 at times. The damage gets crazy mediums crit for 30k+ and heavies are hitting the damage cap. 👍

Yeah I was considering that because Juggernauts boost is only 1% per armor. I’ll give it a go. Hopefully loosing 2 crit synergies doesn’t hurt too bad.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Yeah I was considering that because Juggernauts boost is only 1% per armor. I’ll give it a go. Hopefully loosing 2 crit synergies doesn’t hurt too bad.
    Yeah I’m not 100% but it’s worth testing variants before getting deep into it. Not sure if the juggs 1% stacks on top of the omega 2% either?

Berjibs said:

Berjibs said:

Yeah I’m not 100% but it’s worth testing variants before getting deep into it. Not sure if the juggs 1% stacks on top of the omega 2% either?

I gave it a try with Emma Frost replacing Juggs

• JornJorn Posts: 23
    Did my first run with collosus without mags prefight and the full run costs me about 300 units.
    Magic only took me 1 revive.
    Best of luck!
    Also both fights I’ve shown where with White Mags pre fight
    Jorn said:

Did my first run with collosus without mags prefight and the full run costs me about 300 units.
    Magic only took me 1 revive.
    Best of luck!

Who did you use for Magik?