**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Behold my terrible luck and feel better about your own!

DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
Finished exploring abyss yesterday. Had 1 skill T5c and pulled TWO more. Thought that’d be ok cos I had a skill nexus, but my options were diabolical. My skill 6* roster is hilariously weak compared to other classes too, figured I’d get something.

Oh, and for good measure, I’ve kept a list of my latest 6* pulls. Here it is:

Hawkeye
King Groot
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel (original)
Drax
Iron Man
Ultron
The Hood (from a nexus!)
Magneto (bad one)
Electro
Electro again
Proxima Midnight
Carnage
MODOK
Elektra (dupe)
YellowJacket (dupe)
Gulk (double dupe)
Diablo (dupe)

Next time you feel bad about your luck, remember me and feel better.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Carnage, Hood, Proxima, White Magneto, and Gulk are all great pulls.

I’m assuming you took Elsa from the nexus, and she’s a very solid r3 contender.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It's pretty tough to get something you want from a 6* crystal when you're at the level you're at. I'm assuming you have a stacked 5* roster and most content complete.

Guys who are saying they're not that bad etc, probably have loads of content left to do or like arena fodder champs.

I'm not into the "collecting champs" thing, I don't like ornaments. If they have no use, I'm not gonna go and look at them every now and then to feel happy.

3 skill t5cc is brutal!
    Murphy's law eh!!

I feel for you mate, who did you take from the skill nexus?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    @Jedi_Hawke I’m glad you’re glad, that’s the purpose of this thread! Haha

@Mattstafari i chose Elsa and R3’d her. Had a few stones so she’s actually pretty well powered up and I love her. Unfortunately my roster really isn’t stacked though, I’m just addicted to the content. It’s all 100% now though.

To emphasise my point on the roster and how tragic the Skill T5c were, I present my skill 6* roster for your amusement!!

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    I agree with @Jedi_Hawke
    Your luck is horrible
    Hope it gets better though
    Thank you @Rookiie . May no one else ever have to experience pulling 3 class T5c and having only 4 6* of that class, 3 of whom are meme tier.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Thank you @Rookiie . May no one else ever have to experience pulling 3 class T5c and having only 4 6* of that class, 3 of whom are meme tier.

Not even an NF, Aegon or Stealth Spidey out of that Skill Nexus. Downright bummer.
    Right?! And the 2 extra T5c skill on top of the one I already had really just rubbed my face in it lol
    If I were trying to annoy a player, these are exactly the drops I’d choose haha
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Thus actually hurts , the op knows his luck is bad but people are trying to help him see the good in these bad pulls. I mean, if he's explored the abyss I'm very sure he knows which champ deserves the resources . Good luck on your next few pulls op. Hope you get a nick from you next 6 star basic .
    Thank you @Pratham02 , here’s hoping! Thank you for understanding my pain! Haha