**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.3 Caiw boss

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
The fight has now been changed and now it isn't possible to cheese it with Ronan (unlimited power was replaced by aggression Fury). I just used my awakening gem from the calander on Ronan instead of hype since I was preparing to do a 6.3 completion run.
Why was this changed in this fight instead of other nodes? It's unfair for players who were planning to use this tactic against him

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Sorry for making this thread, just saw that there was another one already in the forums
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yea you still have the rest of today.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Come on Bonzo we're behind you you can do this
    Don't let that gem go to waste
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Go grind out that quest NOW
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    im sorry you wasted resources on him but this isn't gonna be the last time he's useful
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    I’m hoping this isnt a sign of things to come, Ronan is a very Niche champ for situations like this, and i feel they’ll never add fights in future where he can destroy them. If thats the case he is effectively unusable and needs a rework to make him good in areas of the game that matters.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Well... Atleast Seatin made that tea cooking vid before this happened. So there's that.

We'll always have the memories... Glad I don't have a Ronan, I was planning on using a gem, if needed, just for that fight.
  • KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    They are going to change Crossbones as well.
    Biohazard to Poison.
    I did it easily exploration with Omega Red or Ghost, now it will be harder
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    This node is actuly being buffed now. After 4-5 stacks have fun to take a hit into block or even parry.