**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Nerfs are not live with the new update [Merged Thread]

WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

The announcement says these are the final act 6 adjustments. The dev diary says path fights in 6.1 and 6.2 will be adjusted. I delayed exploration to further deepen my roster, believing there was little point in rushing to explore because changes were coming. Did I miss something?
    RevHeresy said:

They only nerfed champion because if I can complete 6.1 and 6.2, anyone can.

I completed them too, but I’ve spent months expecting the entire map to be scaled down, because that’s what was announced.
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90
    Also curious of this. Have been waiting on this nerf before exploring. If it’s not going to happen then I’ll go ahead and do it, but would hate to do it and suddenly have it drop next month. Some clarification would be nice
    Nkrzykwa1 said:

Also curious of this. Have been waiting on this nerf before exploring. If it’s not going to happen then I’ll go ahead and do it, but would hate to do it and suddenly have it drop next month. Some clarification would be nice

It’s troubling that Kabam would put this in a dev diary, change it, and not acknowledge their new course.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can anyone give an update?
    I would really like some sort of clarification or acknowledgement from Kabam. Are changes officially over? Why did they announce changes to all chapters but only change two?
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    TyEdge said:

I would really like some sort of clarification or acknowledgement from Kabam. Are changes officially over? Why did they announce changes to all chapters but only change two?

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Cause it is already easy enough!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    They didnt leave them alone, they nerfed them, they never said every lane would be getting toned down.
This discussion has been closed.