**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinel Appreciation Thread

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
From the day I got sentinel to the current day (awakened 4/55) as my 2nd top champ, this purple robot is something else. This dude literally destroys act 5 crazy for me and now I can progress through story and event and side quests way faster and easier because of this friend. This guy has easy ramp up (easier as he is awakened) and his shock and incinerate damage is nuts. Furthermore, his analysis charges gives him lots of uses such as crit resistance, more attack and much more. Passive armor and instant regen on sp3 and heal block+ armor break on sp3. Although, there are many better tech champs then him, this guy has helped me well toward being uncollected and now towards completing act5. Sentinel is a fantastic champ as described in Seatin's words when he was using a duped 3* in realm of legends with the passive armor up " I don't think any 3* would survive 27 hits from rol winter soldier". Salute to you purple friend. I am lucky to have you and you deserve more.

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Even Swedeah took him to the abyss. Seems like a nice champion to have. Great write-up friend 👍

Thank you. I really appreciate your participation.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Oh look, another one...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Werewrym said:

Glad you tagged me. I need to get in on every Sentinel apprection post :tongue:! OP glad to see you are loving Sentinel. I have the 5* at 5/65 and the 6* at 3/45. He is a great champion! Don't let anyone tell you he is a lesser Warlock.
    He is going to be my first rank 5 5*. Just a wonderful champion.
    @Werewrym We are sentinel brothers lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

@Werewrym We are sentinel brothers lol

#SentinelGang
  • FunkyGorillaFunkyGorilla Posts: 50
    Werewrym said:

Glad you tagged me. I need to get in on every Sentinel apprection post :tongue:! OP glad to see you are loving Sentinel. I have the 5* at 5/65 and the 6* at 3/45. He is a great champion! Don't let anyone tell you he is a lesser Warlock.
    I agree about people not recognizing Sentinel's potential but saying he is better than Warlock is downright false
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

I agree about people not recognizing Sentinel's potential but saying he is better than Warlock is downright false
    Yeah I see that a lot. I didn't say he was better than Warlock, I said Warlock is not a better Sentinel. They both have very different utility. I think in many cases Sentinel's utility is more useful than Warlock, in some cases Warlock is better, but he is not always a better option then Sentinel like some people seem to think.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Once you reach 100 analysis charges you don't take any critic (only guaranteed critic), if you are not skilled with parry (or you don't have ghost, or CMM) you can easy bypass icarus node, his armor increas and with passive armor, you decrease the damage taken. He has great sinergies and he benefits a lot from third's sinergies