**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Cavalier Christmas

Do you think players who have achieved cavalier status receive a 6* awakening gem instead of 5* awakening gem this year? And have uncollected players receive the 5* awakening gem?

A Cavalier Christmas 59 votes

Yes
25%
Terraspidey31415926TheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureScopeotoe987Jedi_HawkeGhostboytjieKDSuperFlash10StevieManWonderRebarkBawa69unoobmeproCrcrcrcNuclearOrkGeralt_123 15 votes
No
74%
danielmathMaiicolDiazOdachiDragonMCOCSpiderCoolsLiss_Bliss_Tarun46Legendboy2411GercasMollinaryRockyshockyHellblazer120JhonST33Xva23RamadaRunamokUSAAkkarin23EtjamaMobile_P0tat0OGAvenger 44 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Are you asking will they or should they?
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Yes
    Should they.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    No
    I think they may go with a percentage of t5cc, as that's more useful for progressing to Thronebreaker. Possibly 10% selector? But that's just wishful thinking.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    If we can get deadpool to dress up as santa we may have a chance
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Yes
    RU11011 said:

I think they may go with a percentage of t5cc, as that's more useful for progressing to Thronebreaker. Possibly 10% selector? But that's just wishful thinking.

I would prefer a gem
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I couldn’t see caviler getting a 6* generic, that sounds something like you would get after thronebreaker title. It’s probably gonna be a generic 5*, we can hope though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No

There is no major reason a cavalier player needs a 6* gem, a 5* generic would be fine.

I'd love a 5* generic
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Yes
    actually a 6* crystal would be amazing
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I voted yes, but Cavalier won’t get a 6 star gem. Thronebreaker will though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    A 6 star crystal would be better