**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1 xbones nerf

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
ive seen numerous threads about the 6.1.5 xbones nerf and how it’s apparently a poison node now? i can’t seem to find the exact announcement so can someone link it or explicitly explain what changed? thanks in advance

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    changed from biohazard to poison 60 (drains your health with a poison in 60 seconds)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

changed from biohazard to poison 60 (drains your health with a poison in 60 seconds)

Actually it is 30 seconds
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

oh thank god my medusa can handle that, is it active now or will it be implemented later because i jjst checked and it’s still biohazard for me

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I strategically ranked up my Colossus for this fight. He is my first R5 just yesterday. At least with Biohazard you'll have a workaround but 30 seconds of Poison?! This is BS! I know I can still do it but it will delay my Cavalier run until I get another viable option with enough rankup materials. I'm pissed as hell!
  • FunkyGorillaFunkyGorilla Posts: 50

I strategically ranked up my Colossus for this fight. He is my first R5 just yesterday. At least with Biohazard you'll have a workaround but 30 seconds of Poison?! This is BS! I know I can still do it but it will delay my Cavalier run until I get another viable option with enough rankup materials. I'm pissed as hell!

Now that's just pure bad luck lol.

I don't get the disagree. I'm just venting. I know it will be good for some but it really wrecks me. Colossus is still a good champion though. I just have to wait for a counter and focus on other content.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

oh thank god my medusa can handle that, is it active now or will it be implemented later because i jjst checked and it’s still biohazard for me

I think it will be in the next patch

not bs but definitely unfortunate. good thing colossus is such a good champ anyway. I'd hate to be someone who ranked up groot or something as their only bleed immune

I don't get the disagree. I'm just venting. I know it will be good for some but it really wrecks me. Colossus is still a good champion though. I just have to wait for a counter and focus on other content.
    People hit disagree for no reason. It's part of the forum life lol

not bs but definitely unfortunate. good thing colossus is such a good champ anyway. I'd hate to be someone who ranked up groot or something as their only bleed immune
    I don't mean that the fight is bs. It's doable but unfortunately, not for me. Huhu. I'll just wait for a better counter and yea, not regretting the rank up. I just want to vent how it delayed my plan.

I don't mean that the fight is bs. It's doable but unfortunately, not for me. Huhu. I'll just wait for a better counter and yea, not regretting the rank up. I just want to vent how it delayed my plan.
    yup totally understand you. and I don't know who disagreed lol I promise if wasnt me

You should Rankup your Sentinel now for Crossbones. Also, don't stress too much about R5ing Colossus, it was not a mistake or anything. He is still an amazing champ, whether he counters Crossbones or not.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

If you do it now there's still biohazard

oh yeah that's a good idea. if he's duped, he'll be even better
    edited October 2020

This is actually what I am planning. I'm at 6.1.2 and haven't tried it yet.

Options:

Wait for Awakening Gem (SA Calendar) (I returned a week late after not playing for 3 months)
    - If Science, Rank 5 my Void to go against Ultron
    - If Tech, Rank 4 Sentinel to go against Ultron
    - If neither, power through with full team effort

- Open Incursion Crystal, get Quake to against Ultron

- Or, 100% Act 5.4 for another chance at an awakening gem. 5.4.1 to 5.4.5 are 100% but I still have 5 more runs left against Ultron 5.4.6. I'm actually holding this quest because I want to awaken my Void first so it would be easier. I can use Loki but it's not fun.

Then:

- Fight Biohazard Crossbones

If all else fails:

- Wait for a better counter or R4 Sentinel