**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets get Hulk some help(or rather the science class) *please do take some time to check this out?*

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Alright Kabam,

Its been awhile hahaha...a lot of life stuff goin on.

But it’s been 5/6 years right for hulk right??

Idk about y’all, but Hulk still remains to be a bit of an underwhelming champ.
I mean with his awakened ability and below 50% he hits hard but, I mean that “hits harder lower health he has” should be a passive ability not an awakened ability”

He’s a champ you’re not gonna be sad getting......but will be
“Hey cool didnt have him before”
Or
“Alright cool more sigs,iso, and shards”

Or for some people
“Damn landed between to Fury and Warlock”

I just think a buff for hulk is need for the science class, it just seems to be lack because so much attention has gone towards mutant and mystic classes.

Im not saying lets do world breaker hulk or anything.

But I am saying that he does deserve better not just for the science class, but for the big green meanie a lot of marvel fans loved growing up and seeing him destroy. Whether it was in comics, other video games, cartoons, or movies. So if there could be a push for buffing hulk, Joe-fix his life together, abomination, to name a small number of champs that deserve some spot light

Yeah thats my time,
read it

Dont

But just know

I hope you have a good day,night, afternoon evening, morning, whichever.!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Mcdonalds yeah
    Yeah I Have my 5 star at r4, but just dont find myself using him for quests often because I’d rather use Abom with red guardian.

But like i enjoy him and messing with champs that have synergies with him from time to time.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Alright Kabam,

Its been awhile hahaha...a lot of life stuff goin on.

But it’s been 5/6 years right for hulk right??

Idk about y’all, but Hulk still remains to be a bit of an underwhelming champ.
    I mean with his awakened ability and below 50% he hits hard but, I mean that “hits harder lower health he has” should be a passive ability not an awakened ability”

He’s a champ you’re not gonna be sad getting......but will be
    “Hey cool didnt have him before”
    Or
    “Alright cool more sigs,iso, and shards”

Or for some people
    “Damn landed between to Fury and Warlock”

I just think a buff for hulk is need for the science class, it just seems to be lack because so much attention has gone towards mutant and mystic classes.

Im not saying lets do world breaker hulk or anything.

But I am saying that he does deserve better not just for the science class, but for the big green meanie a lot of marvel fans loved growing up and seeing him destroy. Whether it was in comics, other video games, cartoons, or movies. So if there could be a push for buffing hulk, Joe-fix his life together, abomination, to name a small number of champs that deserve some spot light

Yeah thats my time,
    read it

Dont

But just know

I hope you have a good day,night, afternoon evening, morning, whichever.!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Could definitely use an update. His hulkbuster synergy is a must for his base kit as without the furies he tanks in damage. Surfer's synergy could add onto that by making them passive like she hulk. He would then be able to counter pilfer, emp, and mystics without a problem. The thrag synergy is a no-brainer cause he should be getting protected for getting such a low health without a damn synergy! No reason for his specials to be RnG for his stun either. Make them guaranteed Kabam!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Savage yeah completely agree, just a lot of lost potential with this guy and hope it comes soon