**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost riders new incinerate immunity problem

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

Is this fight due to be changed in map 7?? Otherwise this is going to become a very long fight having pleasure to burn on an incinerate immune champ!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Human Torch could maybe be a solution?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

No, because he can’t incinerate incinerate immune, I don’t know if the passive dot bug exists there, hopefully it does (I don’t take that path) otherwise it’ll have to be a timeout fiesta
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

No, because he can’t incinerate incinerate immune, I don’t know if the passive dot bug exists there, hopefully it does (I don’t take that path) otherwise it’ll have to be a timeout fiesta
    What about Mephisto?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Terra said:

But spending the charge on an unawakened torch

If the charge worked it’d be great, that’s section 3, but unless it’s bugged it won’t work because nova flame isn’t incinerate
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Terra said:

But spending the charge on an unawakened torch

If the charge worked it’d be great, that’s section 3, but unless it’s bugged it won’t work because nova flame isn’t incinerate
    Nova Flames aren't Incinerate, so that makes sense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Same way it doesn't count for Diss Track.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Immune covers passives and auras as well. Nova flames aren't incinerate and wont help with the node
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Jeps ht wont work
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There are other threads on this already. Its being discussed, it will likely change anytime soon
  • c_tribunac_tribuna Posts: 9
    Does this change also affects the GR in AoL, or the abilaties for this one are locked?